5.1K views
4.3

I started with the 24 day challenge. Lost 13lbs. I love Spark, it is truly amazing how much energy it gives me. I also like the meal replacement shakes, I have one for breakfast mon-fri because it's easy and convenient , and also keeps me full till lunch time.

I became a distributor to get 20% off when I order. NOT selling to others, I'm not a good sales person.

As far as I'm concerned once you try this product it sells itself.

If you TRULLY read all reviews than you will see that a lot of people are very satisfied with this product.

This person wrote the review because of good quality of positive experience from Advocare. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Advocare to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was cost. Author liked the most weight loss and spark. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Advocare for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments