135 US-46, Budd Lake, NJ 07828, USA

I started taking this whena distributor was at a Breat Cancer 5k. She told me it was great and very healthy for me and would help give me energy in my treatment.

Later I find out how much caffeine is in it and thought well there is the energy. I stupidly took this without checking with my doctor. At first I felt great and had more energy. ( probably due to extra caffeine than I normally consume.

120 mg as opposed to 56 mg of caffeine. Pretty soon I felt just awful. I could not focus at work or off work for that matter. I felt confusion, and could not think clearly.

I definitely had trouble focusing and felt like I could not function.

In addition these Advo distributors make you believe they know all about the ingredients which are not all healthy especially in large does like niacin for instance. They want to make you a distributor so you make money for them. It appears to be a pyramid scheme. They are not Doctors and have no MD.

As I read more on it I was scared to death. I felt so awful I quit taking after the 10th day as even a half dose still brought on bad symptoms. Additionally my metastasized breast cancer is also in my liver and this drug could have killed me.

Do yourself a favor and stay away from this product. It is dangerous and will make your life a nightmare.

Product or Service Mentioned: Advocare Spark Supplement.

Reason of review: Health Issues.

Advocare Pros: Made me sick.

Advocare Cons: Products awful awful awful.

• Advo Spark Warning

Comments

UnknownBeardedCollie137

I agree ! I have had severe allergic reaction to AdvoCare's spark

What's truly abhorrent is why would an ADVOCARE representative try and take advantage of a person in treatment for Cancer? That's just disgusting but it's not the first time I've seen these idiots try and sell their snake oil to people that are suffering. Shame on them!

Do you think the Cancer Treatments were the cause of your symptoms and loss of energy? I know it’s very hard on patients.

Please tell me what other products out there that you have tried that may have helped you through your treatments.

Thanks in advance. Prayers for a speedy recovery!