I am flabbergasted by the unknown side effects of this medicine. My friend has breast cancer, was religiously drinking Spark.

The distributor out right lied to her face that she will "feel better" when in fact after she did at first due to the large amount of caffeine. But she became sick to her stomach, could barely function. Come to find out this product affects the liver. It could've killed her as suddenly it spread to her liver.

Please don't go on ANYTHING without a doctor's approval. Also, I agree with the woman who posted about her bi polar. I have been diagnosed with Severe Panic Disorder and PTSD. After taking Spark first day I had an extreme panic attack, blood pressure through the roof, heart rate way too high, doctor said caused from the ingredients in this.

Because I had medicine, I got ok. But no one should need to go to the ER from this as that was a $500 expense. Also, not as serious but should be known, Catalyst causes hair loss and will barely work unless you eat very little protein which in st recommended according to scientific researchers. Not to freak people out, but see a doctor before you start these products, someone who knows your body, and understands what you need.

There are no medical doctors to talk to behind Advocare products. As a company, they just don't have them. I'm trying not to take my anxiety meds as much, but if I continued these products, I could've suffered from addiction due to the fact they are only taken "as needed" Needing them way too much due to a ridiculous supplement would've been extremely dumb.

Please be careful. Follow doctor orders not what your distributor says.

Product or Service Mentioned: Advocare Spark Supplement.

Reason of review: Side effects not mentioned.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Advocare Pros: Made me sick.

• ill