Southmayd, Texas
3.3K views 4 comments

I was signed on as a distributor by a person in my office who had access to my credit card and S S number.Thousands of dollars later I finally figured it out....no help from Advocare...or the credit card company...beware.

Any distributor who gets access to your information can add you to the list of sales people and scam you and your friends.

There are any number of ways to drain your credit card. I have filed criminal charges against this person for two felonies.

But it will drain your money and your time.They are a fraud.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Advocare?

Comments

You better talk to your sickass co worker advocare if bomb I am using the muscle gain and the mass impact I got so strong and not fat so don't blame advocare they build champions people like you should think before typing.

You're coworker is a fraud not the company. They did nothing to you and somehow YOU'RE coworker obtained the information. Your responsibility, not theirs!

What are you even talking about the perdon stole your cc not advocare

Funny , I don't know anyone that had that problem!

That's not Advocare, that's the people you felt with.

I this is a fraudulent review