Advocare - Review about Other Product from Anderson, South Carolina

They have been stealing pictures of people who use Beachbody products and using them to sell their own. Advocare is a scam!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 15 Yes 15 30 No 30
Had the same issue 6 Yes 6
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Happy and Healthy Mom

Apr 20, 2015 #974262 Amherst, New York

Have you ever tried it? Because I'm on my 6th day of the 24-day challenge and my family's eating habits have totally changed (for the better), my energy level has increased immensely, and my "tight" pants are now loose on me... and all we've been doing is cutting out everything that is bad for your health - so how can you find fault in that? With all due respect, your comment is ignorant and non-evidence based. Maybe you should try it! You might like it! I know I have never felt better and I wasn't even trying to do it to lose weight- only to teach my family a better way of eating! Fresh fruits and vegetables, lean meats, cutting out everything that is a heart attack waiting to happen, and putting exercise back into our daily routine! What's so shady about that? Educate yourself.

0 4 Reply

Jan 04, 2015 #925345

I love advocare! It's amazing. And I got wonderful advice that was not in the instructions from my sales person! Good results

2 5 Reply

Dec 29, 2014 #922376

While it's not right, AdvoCare didn't make that photo. They don't use iPhone apps to create photos. More than likely some distributor found that photo & put it together to use for promotion. AdvoCare actually has policies against that exact thing & someone can lose their distributorship for doing so. Blame the individual, not the company.

8 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Advocare. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Advocare.
Filing a new complaint about