Anderson, South Carolina
4.2K views 3 comments

They have been stealing pictures of people who use Beachbody products and using them to sell their own. Advocare is a scam!!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Advocare?

Comments

Happy and Healthy Mom
Amherst, New York, United States #974262

Have you ever tried it?Because I'm on my 6th day of the 24-day challenge and my family's eating habits have totally changed (for the better), my energy level has increased immensely, and my "tight" pants are now loose on me...

and all we've been doing is cutting out everything that is bad for your health - so how can you find fault in that? With all due respect, your comment is ignorant and non-evidence based. Maybe you should try it! You might like it!

I know I have never felt better and I wasn't even trying to do it to lose weight- only to teach my family a better way of eating! Fresh fruits and vegetables, lean meats, cutting out everything that is a heart attack waiting to happen, and putting exercise back into our daily routine!

What's so shady about that?Educate yourself.

I love advocare!It's amazing.

And I got wonderful advice that was not in the instructions from my sales person!Good results

While it's not right, AdvoCare didn't make that photo.They don't use iPhone apps to create photos.

More than likely some distributor found that photo & put it together to use for promotion.

AdvoCare actually has policies against that exact thing & someone can lose their distributorship for doing so.Blame the individual, not the company.