Review about Advocare Mns C Supplement from Katy, Texas
I have had a severe allergic reaction to advocares MNS C & crave check. Face,ears, & neck swelled up after two days on it. Not sure if I'll get my money back but I will try.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Advocare Mns C Supplement
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I signed up for the monthly unlimited spray tan for $39.99 a month (as advertised on their store front) Pic below as evidence. The 2nd month they charged me $49.99,..."
- "I've used itworks for about a month now. I've lost 18 inches and 10 lbs. You have to drink TONS of water and wrap at least 1 time a..."
- "Hopefully I can help some others save their money and time with this review. Firstly, I purchased from x4labs.com because they had an Australian phone number and stated shipping was from..."
- "I had been paying $200-300 per hour just for them to read my emails and for the past 2-months they had not done anything for me, not even file anything..."
- "This man will *** you out of your money and will waste your time. I met this *** man and he told me that he knew how to make websites...."
- "Be careful, they retaliate if you complain ..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."