Katy, Texas
2.5K views 6 comments
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

I have had a severe allergic reaction to advocares MNS C & crave check. Face,ears, & neck swelled up after two days on it. Not sure if I'll get my money back but I will try.

Related: Advocare... just another gimmick

Review about: Advocare Mns C Supplement.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Advocare Supplement
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Advocare?

Comments

Your swelling may very well be due to Niacin. I am allergic to it and the one time I took it my face,head,neck, swelled to twice it's size. Rushed to hospital.

Mike_mn

Money back!OMG!

Perhaps...

just a suggestion....

maybe that's the least of your worries!I'd be going to a doc asap to see if theres been any perm damage!

to Mike_mn #1043484

I did go to the doctor that day and was told to discontinue and they gave me prednisone.I was able to get my money back and a few of the advocare advisers helped me out.

They stand behind their products. Which I think is pretty cool.

It's not for everybody.Which I understand.

Advocare offers a 100% money back guarantee for up to 1 year.So, ask the distributor who sold it and you should receive it back.

The total amount you paid. I don't know if shipping is reimbursed or not.

But they should help you fill out the paperwork.Sorry it didn't work for you, its about helping people.

bj
Mount Dora, Florida, United States #1041919

Advocare does specify you should check with your physician first..before taking ANY supplements. You should have known better.

to bj #1060098

If it was an unknown allergy what good would going to her physician first do?