6.3K views

Don't do business with Pam Giese. She is an Advocare distributor who makes a big fat commission check at your expense.

She promises you that you will make a lot of money and rookie bonuses and will help you build your team so that you can make rookie bonuses, that's how she lures you in. She then tells you to make a huge $3000 advisor order. You are then stuck with these supplements that are very expensive and don't sell. Pam goes from person to person and signs them up.

When you ask her for help she does not return your phone calls. She scammed my friend Anthony out of $500. He is a pro fighter who has 8% body fat. She ordered him a 24 day challenge which is a weight loss supplement and shakes as well as FAT burners.

The kid has absolutely no more fat left on his body. She claims she is an expert and weight loss coach but doesn't know anything.

Pam Giese used Anthony's credit card and processed a $500 order of supplements without his authorization as well. She lives in Port Orange Florida as well as Toms River NJ everyone please be aware of this scammer.

Review about: Advocare Supplement.

Comments

she is NOT a scammer. you should be sued for slander.

Omsaj
#1142063

You should look up companies before investing!

But as a rule of thumb, any company that sells you stuff and tells you to sell it to others and recruit a sales team is just a pyramid scheme!

I suggest u sue it's a guaranteed win!

As for your friend who's card was charged without authorization, why doesn't he just dispute the charges?

You are slandering a good person and you should be held accountable for your malicious public assault. People buy products and consciously make their own decisions.

I have nothing to do with the products and know Pam from a distance. She is a decent kind human being and your verbal assault is no less than disrespectful

to Anonymous North Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1140547

You wk for the company, this violates terms. No one sticks uo for a sham co for nothing. Your comment should be removed.

Omsaj
to Anonymous #1142065

It's not slander when he is telling people about his personal experience.

Plus, the company he is talking about is being discussed on the news as a pyramid scheme and I'm pretty sure we we will be hearing about them being sued soon just like all the other companies that used the same business model "the customers are the sales representatives"

How was your friend charged without their permission. The customer would to have had to go to the website and enter in the order and then provide their credit card at that time. It would not have been something the distributor would have had access to.

Buffalo Grove, Illinois, United States #773043

I would be willing to buy some of the skin care Definite Difference products you're stuck with...I loved their exfoliator which was discontinued a couple years back..and I love their two moisturizers...and all their skin care is now discontinued. Please let me know if anyone has these for sale--I have the most tricky and sensitive skin and I don't know what I'll do when all my exfoliator stock and moisturizers from the Advocare Definite Difference line run out.

Post here and I'll contact you. PC

to Anonymous #1018979

AdvoCare.com/150551079

They have skin care line now

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #750592

And you decide to buy into this smarmy direct marketing *** because a rep tells you that you will make thousands? Idiots.

#719461

How does anyone not return these products? If they are un opened I was told you can return them for up to a year.

If you don't like the person you bought the products through;

then deal with the company direct.

I personally have lost 38 pounds. I needed to loose. I am a professional athlete and know many athletes over 40 that love these products.

To each his own. Such anger!

Mount Airy, Maryland, United States #691636

I don't believe you can be "scammed" into signing up. Your friend Anthony is a grown man and can't think for himself.

Here's an idea, if you don't want $3000 in product, don't order it end of story. As far as charging $500 to his cc. I don't believe that either. If that happened he could call his bank or the company and they could refund the money.

You need to quit trying to ruin someone's good name when it didn't even happen to you. It's your friend. If your friend is so mad about it, let him voice his opinions. Not you.

And the 24 day challenge, again he's a grown *** man and can make his own decisions. Have you ever thought maybe that's what he wanted?

Watertown, Connecticut, United States #682319

Advocare will cancel your distributorship and will make you pay the shipping on your $3000 purchase. You therefore take a $90 loss on your membership plus lose another $70 on shipping.

Talk about a money back guarentee?

Also the persons complain was that this woman used his friends credit card without him knowing about the purchase. That is illegal.

Ormond Beach, Florida, United States #682094

Anyone who says that they got "STUCK" with unwanted Advocare product is living in an alternate reality. Advocare will refund 100% of your outlay for any unopened/unused product for a full year.

This person does'nt have much of an argument as far as we can see. Thanks for your selfless devotion to others Pam.

Don't let this screwball's post carry any weight. We love you.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #681443

Pam Giese is an exceptional woman/coach/friend! She is far from any of the comments thar have been made about her above!

I am not on Pam's team and she still helps me and advises me. If I contact her, she's ready and willing to help with my questions or needs. Pam is a very successful AdvoCare leader because she shares her success to help others find it too!!! It seems to me that maybe you didn't become as successful as her, for whatever the reason may be, and there may be a jealousy issue.

Ad far as products go, Pam does not set the prices of AdvoCare products, she cannot be held responsible for the money that a person CHOOSES to spend. If you were to study the products, you would find out that the 24 Day Challenge is for EVERYONE!

It's not about weightloss, it's about resetting your metabolism, changing your eating style, and becoming a healthier person! May peace be with you, and may you think about the words that you have said, may your dreams come true one day, and may you look back and find Pam and apologize to her for the hurt you've caused!!!

Callahan, Florida, United States #681262

im not speaking to the legitimacy of your claims but if you call 18005424800 you can return any unopened products for a 100 percent refund if you are dissatisfied.

to Anonymous #1013777