Don't do business with Pam Giese.She is an Advocare distributor who makes a big fat commission check at your expense.
She promises you that you will make a lot of money and rookie bonuses and will help you build your team so that you can make rookie bonuses, that's how she lures you in. She then tells you to make a huge $3000 advisor order. You are then stuck with these supplements that are very expensive and don't sell. Pam goes from person to person and signs them up.
When you ask her for help she does not return your phone calls. She scammed my friend Anthony out of $500. He is a pro fighter who has 8% body fat. She ordered him a 24 day challenge which is a weight loss supplement and shakes as well as FAT burners.
The kid has absolutely no more fat left on his body. She claims she is an expert and weight loss coach but doesn't know anything.
Pam Giese used Anthony's credit card and processed a $500 order of supplements without his authorization as well.She lives in Port Orange Florida as well as Toms River NJ everyone please be aware of this scammer.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
You May Also Like
- "They have been stealing pictures of people who use Beachbody products and using them to sell their own. Advocare is a scam!!..."
- "Dear Garcium, I am reporting this to the fraud team. I am not happy that you have taken hundreds of dollars from my card without consent! My name is..."
- "A worthless product from which I did not see a single benefit. A multivitamin with amino acids. If you think you can evaluate it with free trial offer, think again. Myself,..."
- "DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY !!!!! Ordered some flowers for my grand daughter who had a baby. Ordered Daisy Dream Bouguet...pink carnations and white daisys . I ordered the..."
- "Really?! How could this pass inspection ..."
- "My wife ordered two flatbread chicken clubs at Port Orange, FL facility. When she got home, we opened the boxes to find flatbread, three small pieces of dried chicken, one-half..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."