Cochranton, Pennsylvania
9K views

I did the cleanse and it seemed to work but stepping up to the next part I had no advice and was told I should have looked on the web-site.Really.

I developed anal tears from the massive BM I exploited. They call this nutrition. I call it the ruin of your digestive tract. Hope they respond to my complaint.

Their products need to be monitored by the FDA. Beware the Advocare products beyond the cleanse and the Spark. Everything else seems to be harmful. I was advertising for them in my office but I will not allow any of my customers to be harmed by this product.

So all the advertising is out of my office. The sales rep who was supposed to be so supportive turned out to be a kid with his head in the clouds. He offered no support for the adverse side effects of the product.

All he did was get angry with me.From my stand point Advocare needs to be regulated both in the product and in the sales people.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $240. The author is overall dissatisfied with Advocare. The most disappointing about cleanse from Advocare was coaches, advisors and distributors , but reviewer liked spark. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Advocare.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Advocare to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Advocare?

Comments

Olive Branch, Mississippi, United States #931534

It is sweetheart.And most of all of the other stuff been around for ever.

Lets see. Fish oil? Along with many other things. U took wrong pack I take it.

?

Plano, Texas, United States #929321

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with the distributor.Mine was awesome and contacted me almost daily during and after my challenge.

She was always available for my questions and if she didn't know the answer she hooked me up with someone who did.I now share this opportunity to others and make sure they are getting the proper nutritional advice.