Cincinnati, Ohio
5.1K views

My 10 day cleanse was great. Started the challenge and became so bloated and uncomfortable.

My stomach feels bloated and tight to where my clothing no longer feels good around my stomach. I do not eat fast food and have always drank a lot of water. I wanted to try this out for the MNS vitamins. I always have taken vitamins and Align probiotic.

This worked for me. Just thought advocare would be a good chioce. My skin has dried out severe and my body just doesn't feel good anymore. I wasted hard earned money on a product that I know now I was doing what was best for me before I tried ADVOCARE!

This has interfered with my everyday routine and just stopped all products in the last 2 days. I wasted my money and my healthy feeling and regret ever getting advise that it would work. Also the spark has made me feel terrible! I will start back on my daily vitamin and align probiotic and hope to be back to my regular self.

I am 5'9 and weigh 138 lbs. so I was not doing it for weight loss. I was trying for overall health. I am 57 years old and felt great!

This was a big mistake! Overall made me sick to my stomach. So much for the cost.....

Learned my lesson. Listen to your own body and own it!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Advocare Supplement.

Reason of review: Not saisfied.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I had a similar result after entering the Max phase using MNS3 - I did fine with the Cleanse phase in the 10 days but by the 3rd day of the Max phase I was so bloated and gassy I couldn't put any of my clothes on. I quit after 3rd day of max phase and suddenly the bloating and gas disappeared.

And I am losing weight just eating right and eliminating sugar. I haven't requested a refund but will be asking for a partial.