2K views
Resolved
2.2

Called customer service because about halfway thru the use of my product it began clumping.I've got 1/3 of product left and it clumped up on me after being open only a few months.

I purchased the product in Mid-February, put it into use around March and it began clumping up over in May, I just now got around to calling about it on July 11 because it's getting hard to scoop even a little bit. I noticed the product was in a smaller container this time and doesn't dissolve as well as previous orders. CSR said they removed some maltodextrin from the product (reason for smaller container) and they would not give a refund or replacement since I'd had the product for 6 months (she exaggerated a month). She said hers clumps too but the product is still good an in no way harmed.

I can't imagine why it would do this except maybe the different formula caused it. The product has been in an office environment at approx. 72 degrees constantly since being put into use and is not near any humidity or water.

I'm not buying anymore.Too much money to spend on an inferior product that they don't back for satisfaction..

princessmadt wrote the review because of bad quality at Advocare. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $25 and wants Advocare to issue a partial refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Advocare for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Advocare?

Comments

princessmadt

They made it right by sending me a 14 pack of the Spark individual serving packs at no charge.