8.2K views
5.0

I started the 24 Day challenge and by the third day I lost my job due to a layoff!Advocare causes unemployment!

This is an outrage and i will be filing a lawsuit to Advocare for my job back and lost wages! I can't believe a product like this is allowed to be distributed to consumers who purchase it and read the medical advisements and then come on here and complain for making a free will choice!

I lost my job and I am going to blame Advocare.Oh, and my retinas feel like they are becoming detached and my dog died too!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of advocare 24-day challenge supplement from Advocare. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1 and wants Advocare to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Author liked the most spark. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Advocare for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Advocare?

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1203755

You forgot to mention world poverty. Why doesn't the meal replacement fix that?

Ijsselstein, Utrecht, Netherlands #1196591

Totally funny. Everyone has an angle. :)

Suffield, Connecticut, United States #1196244

Love the sarcasm. For anyone who took this comment seriously, get a sense of humor or you are in big trouble.

to lol Danbury, Connecticut, United States #1262720

Hah - didn't catch it. Some people are so totally pissy and apt to blame people for everything these days, I took at as a serious (albeit funny - to me!) comment

Your crazy advocare did not cause you to loose your job, and if you had used the products correctly you'd be great.

You're an ***

I got hemi's too.

West Palm Beach, Florida, United States #1163452

I fail to understand how that has anything to do with Advocare?If you sue them what exactly do you think will come of it?

Will it bring your dog back?

And your layoff??Caused by using it for only 3 days?

I know the same exact thing happened to buy instead it was my cat

Lol