Advocare - It works

188 of 256 Advocare reviews

I was 182 now 113 so it works but you must work at is to.There is no pill that will make you skinny.

You must follow the program. The only people that don't lose weigh or get healthy. Are the ones that don't get moving and eat right. Stop drinking diet soda or eating fry foods.

Lets face it you didn't get fat over night and it is not coming off over night. It takes work but with product you can get there sooner and stay there. It is all about giving your body what it needs not what you want.

My Husband had a heart attack that was our wake up call.Now he is down to 12% body fat with the AdvoCare products.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
188 of 256 Advocare reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 07, 2015 #992426 Tuscaloosa, Alabama, United States

So it's diet and exercise that work then, not Advocare. You said it and another person in the comments said it--eat right and move, you'll lose weight. Advocare has nothing to do with it. ;)

3 0 Reply
Gramps With a Stiffie

Feb 03, 2015 #940369 Old Tappan, New Jersey, United States

You are one fine fappable GMILF. Next pic you post try showing more skin, please.
We old men down at the Senior Center love having someone our age to stroke it to.

2 9 Reply
eww

Feb 19, 2015 #948300 Hopkinsville, Kentucky, United States

You sick old ***! You could compliment her, even flirt a little, but to request a nudie pic and what you'd do when you see it is just grossly inappropriate!

3 1 Reply

Mar 15, 2015 #958799

Hahaha! "Fappable"? "Gmilf"? Anyone who actually thinks this is some old perv at a senior center is an ***. Clearly, this is inappropriate, but I still laughed.

4 0 Reply

Jul 14, 2015 #1007243

What a disgusting ***. I hope you choke on ur ***

0 0 Reply
Jt2882

Jul 09, 2014 #837918

Good for you little hot mama I applaud you at your amazing transformation!!!! You look amazing as I'm sure your hubby does too! Everything you said above is absolutely true. I started 3 months ago and by changing my eating habits and moving myself I am down 26lbs and still going after having 2 babies youngest one is 1 yrs old. Also using the Advocare line and I love it

8 0 Reply

Jul 16, 2014 #841357 Lake Wales, Florida, United States

I totally agree! With Advocare and learning to eat right...I have lost 82 lbs over 1 1/2 yrs and have kept it off. WE LOVE SPARK! lol

4 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Advocare. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Advocare.
Filing a new complaint about
×