I was 182 now 113 so it works but you must work at is to.There is no pill that will make you skinny.
You must follow the program. The only people that don't lose weigh or get healthy. Are the ones that don't get moving and eat right. Stop drinking diet soda or eating fry foods.
Lets face it you didn't get fat over night and it is not coming off over night. It takes work but with product you can get there sooner and stay there. It is all about giving your body what it needs not what you want.
My Husband had a heart attack that was our wake up call.Now he is down to 12% body fat with the AdvoCare products.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Advocare Products
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..."
- "I started AdvoCare Jan 1 went thru the cleanse part.Wasnt getting the energy people were talking about.Than I started the second phase was three days into it than wam I..."
- "I've used itworks for about a month now. I've lost 18 inches and 10 lbs. You have to drink TONS of water and wrap at least 1 time a..."
- "Everytime I eat breakfast at my local location, they never put herbs on the roasted potatoes unless I point out that they are missing. The first time when I pointed..."
- "Went for trim. Hair butt length. Girl screwed up and manager had to fix. Now my hair is shoulder length, i cried during the fix. I am tramatized by this...."
- "I had never heard of Zazzle before. I buy most things on Amazon. My stepfather is a huge fan of cigars and jigsaw puzzles. So, I got him a wonderful..."
- "What I wanted on the left vs what I got on the right. WTH am I supposed to do with this?..."
- "Helicopter caught fire after 2nd use. This company is *** and so are thier products. ..."
- "Terrible customer service at silsbee plaza shoe dept in silsbee texas. Walkes into the location and asked for an item, to be told by Kacey that they were on the..."