10.1K views
Featured

I started AdvoCare Jan 1 went thru the cleanse part.Wasnt getting the energy people were talking about.Than I started the second phase was three days into it than wam I was allgeric to something in the vitamins.My Doctor told me to top immediately. Have been layedup for 4 days now.My face is a mess,swollen eyes hives on my body. I have been on bendrihl for 4 days off to the Doctor on Monday should have went to ER immediatly so if you find yourself in this position go to ER nothing to mess with.In conclusion I did get my money back went thru my person who set me up with this.Very disappointed in the product so if your doing this take percussions.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of advocare 24 day challenge. Advocare needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned advocare 24 day challenge in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Advocare.

Had an Experience with Advocare?

Comments

Bandera, Texas, United States #1315552

That could habe happened with anything I mean literally anything you put on or in your body. It's not exactly a fair statement to blame the product. That is exact why ingredients are printed on the labels.

What ingredient were you allergic to in this particular product? Do you have more than one documented allergic reaction to other products you have consumed, or topically applied on your skin? Or is this a once in a lifetime threat of harm?

I made it through the cleanse phase without any issues, but took the 5 "with your meal" pill pack for the first time this evening and within an hour I began breaking out in hives, turned red all over, lips and ears and eyes swelled, and my heart rate jumped up to 152. I missed a shift at work and had to get Benadryl and epinephrine injections, and started on prednisone. I had no idea this would cause this to happen and it scared me so much.

Omg, I'm going on my second day of the second phase & I have hives all over my body!!! I wasn't sure if the product was doing this to me but I'm sure of it now!! Ty so much for sharing your story!

to Anonymous #1152792

You should file an FDA adverse event report. It's easy to do just go here http://www.fda.gov/Food/DietarySupplements/ReportAdverseEvent/

This woman is exactly what I've been saying a word and openly all over the Internet when you take chemicals and foreign objects into your body you didn't pick from your backyard yourself that was grown as a natural product of this Earth if you did not get it from a tree or the ground or a cow or a chicken then you shouldn't be eating it or drinking it so I feel bad she's in shape like that but I think she deserves it she put poison in her body now look

to Anonymous #1134771

Oh friend, how can you wish this on anyone.Yes she has responsibility in doing this but people all over are ignorant.

Look at all the poor ignorant souls that push AdvoCare. In your book, what do they deserve? The wrath of ***? I'm not a Bible thumper but I've always remembered Matthew 7 verses 1 and 2 "Do not judge, or you too will be judged.

For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." This poor woman deserves compassion and understanding and someone to educate her on the proper use of supplements.

So too these Advocarians need forgiveness and to be led out of the darkness of evil from which they serve and into the light.They also need educated.

It is not advocares fault if you had an allergic reaction. Its a chance you take.

to Anonymous #1115542

Yes it is.

to Anonymous #1123023

How is it advocare fault when THEY don't know what she's allergic too...I have my customers read nutrition facts and ingredients FIRST rather than giving them.something...they may not know their allergic to something and it just happens...so again it's nothe advocare fault...also with the energy the cleanse phase isn't with energy it's the spark yout get with energy and a few other products...this is a post mainly to talk about how they didn't like the product but obviously she wanted to FIND a reason that was wrong