Advocare - I am a mess

40 of 256 Advocare reviews

I started AdvoCare Jan 1 went thru the cleanse part.Wasnt getting the energy people were talking about.Than I started the second phase was three days into it than wam I was allgeric to something in the vitamins.My Doctor told me to top immediately. Have been layedup for 4 days now.My face is a mess,swollen eyes hives on my body. I have been on bendrihl for 4 days off to the Doctor on Monday should have went to ER immediatly so if you find yourself in this position go to ER nothing to mess with.In conclusion I did get my money back went thru my person who set me up with this.Very disappointed in the product so if your doing this take percussions.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
40 of 256 Advocare reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 02 #1152774

Omg, I'm going on my second day of the second phase & I have hives all over my body!!! I wasn't sure if the product was doing this to me but I'm sure of it now!! Ty so much for sharing your story!

1 0 Reply

May 02 #1152792

You should file an FDA adverse event report. It's easy to do just go here http://www.fda.gov/Food/DietarySupplements/ReportAdverseEvent/

Mar 27 #1134742

This woman is exactly what I've been saying a word and openly all over the Internet when you take chemicals and foreign objects into your body you didn't pick from your backyard yourself that was grown as a natural product of this Earth if you did not get it from a tree or the ground or a cow or a chicken then you shouldn't be eating it or drinking it so I feel bad she's in shape like that but I think she deserves it she put poison in her body now look

2 6 Reply

Mar 27 #1134771

Oh friend, how can you wish this on anyone. Yes she has responsibility in doing this but people all over are ignorant. Look at all the poor ignorant souls that push AdvoCare. In your book, what do they deserve? The wrath of ***? I'm not a Bible thumper but I've always remembered Matthew 7 verses 1 and 2 "Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." This poor woman deserves compassion and understanding and someone to educate her on the proper use of supplements. So too these Advocarians need forgiveness and to be led out of the darkness of evil from which they serve and into the light. They also need educated.

4 1 Reply

Feb 21 #1115510

It is not advocares fault if you had an allergic reaction. Its a chance you take.

5 6 Reply

Feb 21 #1115542

Yes it is.

7 2 Reply

Mar 06 #1123023

How is it advocare fault when THEY don't know what she's allergic too...I have my customers read nutrition facts and ingredients FIRST rather than giving them.something...they may not know their allergic to something and it just happens...so again it's nothe advocare fault...also with the energy the cleanse phase isn't with energy it's the spark yout get with energy and a few other products...this is a post mainly to talk about how they didn't like the product but obviously she wanted to FIND a reason that was wrong

3 3 Reply

Mar 06 #1123055

No it is not. With your logic that means if you were to go to a restaurant try new food and find out you're allergic to it then the restaurants liable I'm sorry but it doesn't work that way. Anytime you choose as an adult to take anything you are taking the risk that you may potentially be allergic to it. Allergens change throughout people's lives the allergens you may have had as a child you may have outgrown and as an adult develop new allergens that may be unknown. It is not the company's fault if somebody is allergic.

3 2 Reply

Feb 13 #1111263

My credit card was also used for fraud by advocare. The rep on the phone was totally unresponsive to the fact that they had charged my credit card fraudulently! I had never even heard of this company and a charge was on my card statement. BEWARE

Advotruth

Feb 06 #1107602

Sorry this happened to you. I'd like to share your story if you'd contact me.

2 1 Reply

Jan 22 #1099144

People are allergic to things. Are the ingredients listed on the product or available on line? If so, then this really isn't their fault, and the medical science board does not have to warn people to watch out for allergens if the ingredients are listed because they expect people to know what they are allergic to. If the ingredients are not available then yes, they are at fault. I'm sorry you got sick, but it's really not their fault if you were allergic to something in the product but they were still nice enough to refund your money. By the way, I am in no way affiliated with advocare and have never used their products. I am thinking about it and was browsing for legitimate reviews, but I don't think this review is about the product itself.

8 3 Reply

Jan 22 #1099394

Check out Young Living. No annual fee and a ONE time sign up that gets you 11 essential oils and samples plus a diffuser and allows you to receive wholesale pricing AND percentages off autoship orders as points to be used for future purchases. These essential oils are God's healing on a cellular level and have been used for thousands of years (mentioned in Bible numerous times). YoungLiving has weightloss stuff, vitamins, supplements, protein (they use goat protein which is far superior to cow protein), etc. Just check them out

4 10 Reply

Feb 09 #1109039

The products are backed by a 100% money back guarantee and all ingredients are listed on packaging and on line.

3 1 Reply

Jan 21 #1098407

Their esteemed MedicalScience board should be warning people of the possible reactions to their products. That's why. If you don't believe me look up the Diana Becnel lawsuit where their medsci board was held liable for Diana having a heart attack after drinking one of their Slam drinks. AdvoCare quietly settled that case because they knew what the possible litigation results would be. So yeah...it's their fault!

6 3 Reply

Feb 16 #1113039

First all companies settle because it saves money in the long run. It doesn't mean the product is bad. This is a sue me country

1 2 Reply

Feb 16 #1113055

It doesn't mean they're OK either, does it?

Jan 21 #1098405

I am so sorry this happened to you and hope you are doing better now! I've heard from several people that they've had similar reactions. Did you file an adverse reaction report with the FDA? You can at this website http://www.fda.gov/Food/DietarySupplements/ReportAdverseEvent/
Also, you should visit the Advotruth website and share your story. They have 2 sites :
and

0 1 Reply

Jan 20 #1098234

That's why you should always consult with a doctor before usage. Not AdvoCare fault...

6 2 Reply

Jan 19 #1097629

You were allergic to an ingredient. How is this the products fault?

4 2 Reply

Jan 21 #1098406

3 1 Reply

1-20 of 25 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.