Columbus, Ohio
11.9K views 25 comments

My granddaughter has 3 years of college under her she has wanted to be a nurse since she was 8.Told me she quit school to build her advo-care business in fact took money saved for school to buy into it.

Tried to explain this was a bad idea she has quit speaking to me.

All she does on her FB page is promote this worthless product and tries to get people that have no money to join her it's like she is brain washed.Her younger sister is now involved in it as well and I do feel this is more of a cult than anything else, as they do brainwash their people

Review about: Products Promotion.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Advocare?

Comments

Britney
Lexington, Kentucky, United States #903300

This review is a joke.SO what she quit school.

She is an ADULT, let her make her own choices.Instead of putting her down, be there for her!

denny v
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States #901345

This advocare reminds me so much like Herbalife. Some will lose weight, most will lose the shirts off their backs. Does the world need another meal replacement shake and colon cleanser.Those of us that have been down these roads can see right thru this.

to denny v #903912

Google... the founder came from Herbalife!

Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States #887453

Let your grandmother do as she wishes, If she likes Advocare then let her be, it's not your life nor your desicion and to not talk to her because of it, is rediculious.

First Born Triplet

Well be glad it is not drugs she was getting into.

Good for granddaughter!!She wanted MORE for herself than working to build someone else's empire.

She will make 10 times more money in Advocare than she will as a nurse. And she will design her own day and get to change peoples lives doing something that she loves.

You should be so proud.The people in Advocare are some of the most amazing leaders I have ever met.

bs
to Anonymous #912420

See!Brainwashing ^^^^^^!

These people want to make money off friends and family so bad, they don't care that everyone thinks their brainwashed, annoying desperate pushers.

Get a real job.Nobody likes MLM people except poor innocent victims who are gullible.

Molly_H
to Anonymous Golden, Colorado, United States #932246

Wow shill much?

Selene
#871956

Everyone is brainwashed one way or another.Most people are programmed to "go to school and get a secure job" to work for someone else and die at a job!

Your granddaughters sound very smart and like risk takers. We help people build a future and help people grow she saw an opportunity to get out of the average life life style rat race!

Good for her!!!Wish her the best

JustMe
Atlanta, Georgia, United States #870397

And you know it's worthless how? Maybe she could not handle school......