768 views

Had 2 charges on my CC that I did not make. Called the company & as the other customer stated she wanted my full credit card number and other personal info that I was uncomfortable giving her.

She found the charges and ask if I knew anyone named Beverly Lewis & I told her know but she wouldn't give any other information about who this was. She stated that she would refund the amounts but then said that she could not get the refund to go thru but that she would get her supervisor to handle it and promised the refund would be refunded to my card. I immediately called the bank and reported the fraudulent charges & they have issued me a new card. I then looked for more info on this company and have found several others with the same type of problem.

Do not allow this company to get you too. Report Immediately if you see their name on you CC & didn't authorize it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Advocare Customer Care.

Reason of review: Fraudulent charges.

Comments

same thing happened to me with 5 fraudulent charges. These occurred shortly after EBay stopped using Pay Pal and started using CC instead. anyone else notice this or maybe it is just coincidence?

Good for you that it was a credit card. Imagine the nightmare if it was a debit card and they had YOUR money and not the bank's.

AdvoCare Reviews