3K views

I was a distributor for almost 5 years. In June I tried to place an order and received a message stating I was being down graded to a preferred customer, and the fee was $19.95.

I had to agree to this downgrade in order to place my order. Now, in August I try to place another order and am told I need to pay the $19.95, again. I called and the customer service rep stated that in June I just agreed to my downgrade but did not pay for it. I could not have ordered in June without paying the fee.

The bottom line is after 5 years of taking Advocare products I will be changing product lines. It is too bad as I like their product.

Product or Service Mentioned: Advocare Customer Care.

Reason of review: downgrade.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I am a current distributor and I have a 40% discount. I do not want to become a preferred customer and decrease my discount.

I just paid my yearly membership fee in January and will not be paying again. If I do not receive my earned 40% for the remainder of the year I paid for, I will contact that attorney in Texas.