5.4K views

Received an email from my bank with an alert stating I had made a purchase over $200.00 (I had told them to alert me if I get charges over because I usually don't charge more than that at 1 time.) So I check out my bank statement and this *** company CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD OVER $500.00. DON"T KNOW HOW THEY GOT MY CREDIT CARD INFO.Called my Bank and alerted them it was not my charge.

Be very careful if you see this name on your card. I am so thankful I had set up this alert because I might not have checked my statements otherwise and I would have never known to report this fraud to my bank and how many more charges would have been made.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Advocare. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Advocare to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Advocare advocare products for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Total Scam!Never heard of these guys but charged 300 bucks ??No clue where they got my credit card number.

Dude I just got a BS charge from this company as well. Frauds on it now

A charge from AVO*ADVOCARE INTL just showed up on my credit card for over $600. Never even heard of this company!

I certainly wouldn't even consider ever buying from them after this. I have no idea how they got my credit card number.

Just discovered two charges to AVO*ADVOCARE INTLOne for over $200 and one for over $500

I just discovered tonight that they got me with a $198.30 charge.

the same happened to me

Just got hit with a $201.23 charge which I did not do! This is complete BS.

They Got me as well on January 29, 2018.

FedX delivered health stuff to my door for close to 400 dollars. Charged my card.

I did not order this. Called Advocare and they reversed charges and sent FedX to pick up packages.

How did someone get my card????

Very disturbing. Advocare is not checking veracity of orders!!!

I was charged tonight FRAUDULENTLY from AVO*Advocare Int. Charges for $300.25 and $71.27. What the *** is happening and WHY??

Just found 2 charges pending from Avo-Advocare on my credit card for $212.61 and $70.44. Had to call credit card company and close account. Scammers need to be shut down.

Looks like they got me too. Two charges - $69.99 and $208.30.

Fortunately my bank is crediting me.

What is the best way to report them? BBB?

Just found 2 Advocare charges on my debit card yesterday that were processed on 12/27/17. Bank cancelled my card and sending a new one.

I called Advocare and they are supposedly going to reimburse me. Waiting on those funds.

Two fraudulent charges showed up on my credit card account yesterday from AVO*Advocare, which I have never heard of before. I'm glad I had notifications ON to get notified by the bank, but I had to close the account... ANNOYING!

Charged $210 New Years Eve 2017. Of course banks closed for holiday.

Never heard of these scumbags before. They need to be shut down!

I was charged too. 340 and distributor. Never signed up how did they get my info

same thing happened to me. I received a starter distributor kit two days ago.

Since I did not order it or had ever heard of Advocare, I called them to find out that they were well aware of a scam involving their company. That seems kind of negligent to me. Then the representative on the phone asked me if I had made other purchases, when I responded “no” she said OK then I will cancel them. What?

I was surprised to find out after looking through my accounts that it was drawn off of my debit card. And there were a total of four additional purchases made for almost $1000. A single purchase for $800 was declined by my bank. I feel Advo care is at best negligent since they know about this, or at worst criminally complicit and it is something happening from within.

the company. I think that the FBI needs to be involved in this, especially since it’s my bank account which is federally insured, and there appears to be some wire fraud here.

Just showed up on my card for $500+

Advocare Intl just did the same thing to us for 4255.00 but we caught them in time and canceled the card, no refund as of yet

Same thing happened to me. My credit card was charged with a bill. Check your statements regularly.