2801 Summit Avenue,, Plano, TX 75074, USA
1.4K views
2.4

i have always eaten healthy, drank water, and worked out daily. with my wedding approaching I've had so many people talk about advocate being a way to cut down on bloating and lose some pounds and inches so i fell for it.

i ordered the 24 day cleanse and started on it right away , being sure to follow the strict instructions sent with everything. the first day wasn't bad i felt like i had energy and i didn't have cravings. then the second day came and the third followed by days 4-7 and i have been so sick, in so much intestinal pain, dizziness, extreme fatigue, and not to mention the migraines that no medicine can cure. i haven't been able to work out in 7 days I'm so tired and weak, i crawl in bed at 6pm because i can't even hold myself up anymore and I'm miserable.

i stopped after 7 days and have no intention to ever start it back up or finish. I'm very in tune with my body and it is screaming for me to stop taking these products. there is no explanation for my reaction to this product and I'm so bad today I've contemplated going to the ER to be checked for anemia. but then i got online and was shocked to read and see how many other people were experiencing the same things i was and that just sealed the deal for me.

ADVOCARE is a joke and was cleared not formed by a RD because I've eating my balanced meals based off of my daily required needs and have drank nothing but water ( gallon a day) and feel like i can't hold myself up even. DO NOT TAKE THIS PRODUCT

THERES SO MANY BETTER THINGS I COULD HAVE BOUGHT FOR $220.

Product or Service Mentioned: Advocare Supplement.

Reason of review: EXTREMELY SICK.

Comments