2801 Summit Avenue,, Plano, TX 75074, USA
1.2K views 0 comments
4.8

I don't know about some of the negative reviews here claiming to have gained weight, I did the 24 day challenge and lost 20lbs, in fact I am down almost 60 lbs since I started 10 months ago and I am having no problem maintaining my weight.With other diet programs I would lose some weight, but then gain it back due to not be able to make the diet into a lifestyle change.

With Advocare it was easy to incorporate it into my life, just a shake, fiber packet, and nutritional supplements, in the morning and that's it! No meals to purchase, points or calories to count, no auto-ship programs or minimum purchase requirements.

It is really that easy.My wife and I will be using Advocare forever.

Review about: Advocare Supplement.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Easy to incorporate into your daily routine, It works.

Had an Experience with Advocare?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Advocare - I am a mess Advocare "I started AdvoCare Jan 1 went thru the cleanse part.Wasnt getting the energy people were talking about.Than I started the second phase was three days into it than wam I..." Read more Glam Seamless - Glamseamless not so glam anymore!!! BAD Quality Hair now Glam Seamless "I had my last THREE orders have matted tangled fried looking disasters your company calls quality hair..." Read more AdvoCare Is A Part Of Our Lives! Advocare "We started with AdvoCare in June of 2013 to simply save money on products. I was formerly a collegiate football player and Complete Nutrition junkie, but saving money made sense!..." Read more Melaleuca - People often criticize what they don't understand. Melaleuca "So, you're on a website called PissedConsumer.com because you had a negative experience with Melaleuca and want people to know about it. The most common types of reviews I've found..." Read more Eharmony customer service 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer service phone number Eharmony "eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer service eharmony com phone number www eharmony com contact..." Read more Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty - LACYLOX.COM IS A FAKE RIP OFF BOOTLEG WEB SITE Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty "LacyLox Lacy Lox is a scam imitation website tricking people into thinking they are buying genuine Ruth's Beauty products. They even have reviews of Ruth's Beauty products on their site,..." Read more Blue Bell Creameries - Mold in natural vanilla 1/2 gallon Blue Bell Creameries "we purchased two half gallon natural vanilla ice creams from Walmart on 7/21/17 and upon opening the one container we discovered there was mold on the container lid and in..." Read more The Cellular Touch // Accessory Express owners Andrew Hedmann & Noordin Lalani are CROOKS. They owe me $275,779 + interest for over 11 years. Accessory Express "Noordin Lalani & Andrew Craig Hedmann owe me over $275k in commissions, cost of furniture & fixtures and phone inventory, from 2006 when I was their sub-dealer at Cingular Wireless..." Read more