Katy, Texas
2.8K views
Featured Not resolved

I have had a severe allergic reaction to advocares MNS C & crave check. Face,ears, & neck swelled up after two days on it. Not sure if I'll get my money back but I will try.

Product or Service Mentioned: Advocare Supplement.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Your swelling may very well be due to Niacin. I am allergic to it and the one time I took it my face,head,neck, swelled to twice it's size. Rushed to hospital.

Mike_mn

Money back! OMG!

Perhaps...

just a suggestion....

maybe that's the least of your worries! I'd be going to a doc asap to see if theres been any perm damage!

@Mike_mn

I did go to the doctor that day and was told to discontinue and they gave me prednisone. I was able to get my money back and a few of the advocare advisers helped me out.

They stand behind their products. Which I think is pretty cool.

It's not for everybody. Which I understand.

Advocare offers a 100% money back guarantee for up to 1 year. So, ask the distributor who sold it and you should receive it back.

The total amount you paid. I don't know if shipping is reimbursed or not.

But they should help you fill out the paperwork. Sorry it didn't work for you, its about helping people.

#1041919

Advocare does specify you should check with your physician first..before taking ANY supplements. You should have known better.

@bj

If it was an unknown allergy what good would going to her physician first do?

@bj

You’re a *** How would the physician know about every ingredient in every supplement and how it will react with every person? That whole ‘ask your physician’ thing is a cover-your-ass thing and puts physicians in a terrible position.

They aren’t God.

Do your OWN research and try products that you want. If it does t work for you then you’ll know.