Harbor City, California
15K views

I was a distributor for Advocare. I did the 24 day challenge. I lost 10 lbs. In CA, Prop 65 warns us of anything that has lead in it or can cause cancer. Advocare does and can.

I'm also gluten-sensitive. Advocare does not create it's products in a gluten-free environment, so just be aware.

I am not bashing Advocare, I am just stating the facts. I am an advocate for losing weight the right way...Advocare WILL help you to lose weight, but if you do it in a unhealthy way, you could be looking at health problems in the future. Advocare isn't 100% healthy.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Advocare Cons: Nausea, Distributors, Consistancy of fiber drink, Coach.

Comments

Try Thrive...email me for more info www.scotthoover74@yahoo.com

So what exactly are you meaning by unhealthy? If you post make sure your explaining what and why?

Facts are what people want. Not just bc it didn't work for me.

Prop not Pro

I do think, a lot of stuff puts Pro 65 warning on it as California is very strict about lead. I use Shakeology and there is a warning on there as well along with herbs I take.

I think anything that comes from soil they have to put that warning on it. :(

@Anonymous

What other supplements do they put it on - I haven't seen it on a lot of supplements especially those dealing with herbs.