Someone on here said Advocare had only all natural, great ingredients.
I am not for or against, however, after reading labels I notice artificial flavors and sucralose.
Artificial ingredients mean chemically altered. Maybe just minutely, but still altered. Call the company, ask them what type of artificial ingredients they use and just what is in them.
Sucralose is sugar, or was once upon a time, until some chemist decided to molecularly change it and add the same chlorine they use in swimming pools to it. Please check every company's ingredients.
This is the only way to challenge the FDA.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Any Company Claiming Healthy And All Natural
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was signed on as a distributor by a person in my office who had access to my credit card and S S number. Thousands of dollars later I finally..."
- "I ordered a bag of $100 face value dimes and it came in paper rolls. Upon opening these rolls for review I found 17 or 20 rolls had 2-4 similar..."
- "I signed up my company FASTAXI with Cartvertising in Sept 2014 for 20% of the back facing ads and 100% of the front facing on 400 carts. I made..."
- "A week ago, I tried to order a 3 piece kit which is $5.95 per each 7 piece kit, totaled at $17.85. When I was about to hit 'submit order',..."
- "It's quite funny how you claim that you care about what goes wrong in your company but when a problem or a complaint is bought to your attention you don't..."
- "I have included my bridesmaids in the choosing of their dresses. They agreed these cute cap sleeve dresses that they would wear outside the wedding. 1st issue the dresses were..."
- "I have this LED bulb from Energywise LED Solutions in my bathroom and this morning, the base of the bulb started on fire. Smoke was everywhere... I was able to..."
- "I ordered a remanufactured rack and pinion through Rock Auto, but cancelled the order after seeing the part on the CARiD website for a few bucks more, but NEW. ..."
- "Brand new shoes with disintegrating sole. I have not worn them once. Its like the rubber is meltingI it is disintegrating. The sole is sticky to touch...."