This is one of the most deceiving self-serving companies you will ever come across. It looks like a legit company when you first look at it. They have top notch endorsers like Drew Brees and Rich Froning. They have also sponsored college football bowl games, NASCAR drivers, Major League Soccer, and other high profile events.
There are also a lot of good people who are signed up as distributors. Unfortunately 98-99% of the people are unprofitable after expenses and often times they don't even realize that they are propelling AdvoCare's scam forward. They are excited and have got sucked in by all the false income claims.
It turns out the products aren't nearly as good as what it would initially seems as well. AdvoCare had to pay several health organizations in the state of California $197,000 because they didn't comply with Proposition 65 in reporting to the customers that several of the products have lead in them which can cause birth defects and reproductive harm. This is a very scary and serious situations and most of the Distributors / Customers out side of California have no clue about this and the fact that there is lead in a lot of the products like Meal Replacement Shakes and ThermoPlus. I have tried to attached a picture of the warning but it isn't showing up. Search for "Is Drew Brees Endorsing a Cult?" and you will find a link to the lawsuit and also find the picture of the warning with all the products that have lead in them.
Also AdvoCare keeps a lot of distributors commissions and will state that there is a breach of the contract. The truth of the matter is they have snuck in the clause in their contract that it is at their "sole opinion" and "sole discretion" to suspend or terminate a distributor. The unfortunate thing is that they do this a lot. I myself had around $4,500 in commissions with held from me for an extended period of time. I even know one former distributor who they owe $22,000 but won't pay it to them despite the fact that they made their money up front when the product was ordered.
A large majority of the top distributors are making false income claims. Often times it appears that they will add a 3 week pay period to a 2 week pay period and pass that income off as a months pay. In a lot of situations they seem to be exaggerating that even. Some of the claims seem to be double what they really make BEFORE expenses. After expenses would take it down several notches below that.
Also they sue a lot of people as well. So why would you want to get involved with this company that is constantly kicking people out and suing people?
Search for "Is Drew Brees Endorsing a Cult?" and that will tell you a lot right there. Also you can search the docket in Collin County Texas and see all the people they have sued recently in
Don't get caught up in the AdvoCare pyramid. It isn't what it seems.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- High cost
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Weight Loss Product
- Review category
- Weight Loss, Diets and Training
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My name is Liana. I am in the military and need to keep my weight under control, I have been having a problem with trying to drop some weight. So..."
- "QuoteTerms and ConditionsTry our 14-day free sample of Probioslim to discover the incredible benefits. You pay only $2.99 for shipping and handling and have no obligation to buy anything in..."
- "This is in responce to anonymous. Because I think she is just upset, mad, about not making the weight. Possibly by not following the instructions given. It my be possible..."
- "The only reason I ordered through Cichic was because they advertised yoga onzie brand pants, by the way is still being shown as in stock. But when the package arrived..."
- "So the dress comes in and it's gorgeous, I try it on and it doesn't fit but I've taken off the tag not knowing that you can't return like that..."
- "Now is 16 Jan 20:40p.m.!!!!!Again again and again confirmed pick up but not appear!! What is Qxpress doing? See it yourself, until now the status is confirmed!! BUT NO PICKUP..."
- "ON MARCH 28 2016-I WAS LOOKING FOR A FREE RAGGEDER PROGRAM I HAD DOWN LOADED A WINDOW 8 REPAIR KIT PROGRAM. WHEN I DISCOVER NOT TO BE FREE. I DETECTED...."
- "I met with a seller going by the name CJM. She agreed to buy a Spot Globe that had a glitch which I explained in my listing. She was my..."
- "The flower arragement delivered was far from being the product as displayed on the website. Instead of three birds of paradise, my wife got two anemic irises. There..."