Advocare - I never was a "pissed consumer"

Whe calling during normL business hours they answer quickly and are very vurteos yo address all my needs. I dont know how this "pissed consumer" link ever even hit in olved. I am a cometely satisfied customer if Sd ocare and I dtand by the priduct and customer service representatives!
Fort Worth, Texas
Good customer service

Advocare - Not good

I can hear care crystal clear they cant hear me
Bad quality
I received a package from this company surprised to see that I never ordered the product. Then my credit card was charged $ 73.00 and the package even has my cell number. Called them and asked them how they got a hold of my information, they had no answer and then i...
Order processing issue
Had 2 charges on my CC that I did not make.Called the company & as the other customer stated she wanted my full credit card number and other personal info that I was uncomfortable giving her. She found the charges and ask if I knew anyone named Beverly Lewis & I told...

same thing happened to me with 5 fraudulent charges. These occurred shortly after EBay stopped using Pay Pal and started using CC instead. anyone else notice this or maybe it is just coincidence?

ID
#1199841 Review #1199841 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Fraudulent charges
Full refund
Not recognizing it, I immediately called AdvoCare. I had never dealt with them after I looked over their products on their website. They admitted that it was a fraudulent charge and said they would issue a credit. A month later, still no credit. I called again. They...
ID
#1198073 Review #1198073 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Full refund
I called and the customer service rep stated that in June I just agreed to my downgrade but did not pay for it. I could not have ordered in June without paying the fee. The bottom line is after 5 years of taking Advocare products I will be changing product lines. It...

I am a current distributor and I have a 40% discount. I do not want to become a preferred customer and decrease my discount.

I just paid my yearly membership fee in January and will not be paying again. If I do not receive my earned 40% for the remainder of the year I paid for, I will contact that attorney in Texas.

downgrade
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Advocare - Product assistance

I have been using Advocare products sense May. I did the 24 day challenge and was pleased with the results. I do feel better since i use the spark and MNS . My concern is access to a coach to ask questions. I was recommended to a Distributor to order the products but i was told she is not a coach. So my concern is i would like to try other products but dont have anyone to really go to. It seems to be about product sells and not about true healthcare not once have i read anything about exercise programs associated with Advocare and the distributor has not mentioned it. I am not trying to bash distributors but i feel like i am missing a big part of the program. There is no support once you start the challenge and the days beyond.

I would love to help if you feel your questions have not been answered!

www.ajlifefitness.com

ajlifefitness@gmail.com

912-761-0096

Id love to support you through the Advocare process and share my coach contact with you they are both fantastic - there are very good videos virtual assistance and phone apps to assist you, I'm starting the challenge on Saturday maybe we can support each other.

MY ph# 206 850 3626

Reco

View more comments (1)

Advocare Customer Care Review

1.5
Worst customer service ever! They cancel an account with out contacting and speaking with people. They lied about account information! I will be sharing all of this until the fix their mistake.
2.3
After calling customer service and inquiring about this to get a refund. The customer service agent explained this is how Advocare works. No refund was given nor will I be placing a two day shipment again. I will also be letting everyone I know that subscribe to...

Had the same problem, when u click on 2 day shipping they give u the delivery date, but its always wrong. The upsell the shipping on false info.

I believe it mainly false on FedEx though. It is not really a true 2- day shipping.

Ups is much better. 3 of my shipments were also crushed and re-taped.

Advocare Reviews

Advocare reviews
Didnt get this man's name . Very rude had my kids with me flipped us off and used faul language . I do not appreciate this man talking this way in front of my children will never buy advocare !! He drives a white suv Ford four door license plate GMM 5819 NUMBER on...

Do not let 1 fool keep you from a healthy lifestyle. Advocare is not a magic weight loss program but instead is a metabolic restart for core nutrition so please keep that in mind.

If you are looking for a lifestyle change then I would suggest finding a distributor that has studied the products and is knowledgeable and friendly to discuss with.

Rowlett, Texas

Advocare - ADOVCARE

THIS IS THE BIGGEST JOKE OF A DIET OR HEALTH PLAN EVER! I ORDER OVER 400.00 OF STUFF "PILLS" FROM YOUR WEB SITE, WITH NO DIET PLAN, PROGRAM, MENUS, WHAT TO DO OR SUPPORT INCLUDED!I TOOK THE "PILLS LIKE THE DIRECTIONS ON THE BOX SAID AND LOST 4 POUNDS IN 12 DAYS AND IT WAS CAUSE I WAS IN THE BATHROOM 70% OF MY DAY"!NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AND NO FOLLOW UP...BUT YOU WANT PEOPLE TO DO THIS AND SELL YOUR PRODUCT????????? I'M GOING ONLINE TO RATE YOU AS WELL, THIS PRODUCT PLAN SUCKS! I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND YOU CAN HAVE MY LEFT OVERS!!!!!!MAD AND ANGRY ABOUT THIS, AND HAVENT ALL THE WAY FIGURED OUT EXCATLY HOW I AM GOING TO HANDLE WHOLE THING!

2 years into Advocare and could not be happier. The ONLY variable is me.

With over 70 products there is something every one of you will love more than the money it costs.

Personally, the 4pm Spark has made be a better daddy to our adopted, special-needs boy.

Energetic and forgiving is SO much better than tired and frustrated. Love it!

Haha...The guy who said, "You probably work for a competitor with less superior of a product like Isagenix"...You're kidding right? First of all, I would never take a post like the one above seriously.

Second, I've researched all the MLM companies in the Health & Wellness Industry and ISAGENIX wins by a landslide!! Way better products (all natural, best sourced protein, list goes on...) and the best compensation program. You don't think so? Challenge me!

Here's my contact info. Vince - vfree68@gmail.com Here's my cell, 678-446-1059.

I'm here to help and inform people that really want to lose weight and feel great. Cheers!

@PissedConsumer711124

Vince, You're hilarious!!!

You think that countering one scam with another scam is going to get you a sale?!?!

Yes, ISAGENIX is a SCAM!!!

Just like Advocare, there are ZERO peer reviewed clinical trials proving the company claims!

Oh, and before you counter with the one -very small - study that ISACRAP promotes, take a good look at it. The only thing it proves is that the people behind ISACRAP will significantly stretch the truth in order to get someone to give up their cash.

You may have possibly misspoke, but one can't order directly from the AdvoCare website, you have to contact and order from an AdvoCare distributor. That is where you get the diet plan and directions as well as the support. Just saying

JUST TO MAKE YOU AWARE IF YOU ARE READING THESE REVIEWS. I did not post the comment #7 on June 6, 2012.

Someone has made up an account just to steal my identity and posting negative information about me and Advocare, the company that I actually do believe in and use the products as well as I am an Independent Distributor who is helping people with lifestyle changes.

I have even asked this site to remove all of the 3 postings that someone felt they needed to post to try to hurt me as well as interfere with the success that Advocare is having in our community of Denham Springs and Watson, LA.

THE REAL Karla Cormier who is proud to be an Independent Distributor of AdvoCare products.

#520819

At the gym owner, your

so full of ***! You probably work for some other company with a less superior product like Isagenix. Grow up!!

I am wondering if you just went to the site and ordered or if you actually talked with a distibutor or an advisor? EVERYONE I know who has done the 24 day challenge saw amazing results and felt sooo much better!

I am on day 2 of the cleanse and yes, I have gone to the bathroom a few more times than I normally do, but I have not spent my whole day on the toilet. But as I was told by an advisor, you have to cut out the dairy, bleached carbs, and eat 4 small meals a day at least for the first 10 days...I'm sorry that you weren't informed before you bought.

;) Way more positive comments. I have seen the products and the business do great things.Alot of it does depend on common sense food choices and the willingness to step out of your 'unhealthy comfort zone'.Change is never easy but way worth it to get healthy and hopefully add years to your life and live a much more fullfilled life if desired!

It seems no one really answered your problem about being in the bathroom. I have used advocare and other supplements before.

Depending on your lifestyle and the types of food you eat the "cleansing" part of the diet helps rid our bodies of toxins and sometimes using the bathroom more than normal is the effect of this. If you have not contacted someone else who has responded I definitely would contact one of these guys they seem ready to help you out.

Well i dont who ur advisor is but they didnt do there job! I signed up as a distributor last weekend and i started my 24 day challenge on thursday June 14th and as of today the 19th i have already lost 7lbs.

You have to use the directions that come with all the products and are on the bottles..

eat right and make sure u eat snacks in between ur meals.. the products do work if followed correctly..

View more comments (19)
ID
#319988 Review #319988 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Puyallup, Washington
Advocare Customer Care
I am preparing an article for a well-known national publication on Advocare, the health and wellness multi-level marketing company. If you would like to share your experiences -- positive or negative -- about the company's products and business strategy, please...

I did the 10 day cleanse with no problems, definitely need to drink the fiber drink quickly or it turns to a jello consistency.

However three days into the second phase of the 24 day challenge my face, neck, chest and back began to get very warm and red like I was sunburnt. I started to feel very itchy and my face began to tingle like it does right before it goes numb.

Obviously I knew i was having an allergic reaction so I took Benadryl and went to sleep.

The fourth day I woke up and my face was swollen, not horribly but enough to cause concern and go to urgent care. I told the doctor I had just started this new phase and while looking at the ingredients he noticed the crazy amount of niacin in the product. Side effects in high doses of niacin yep that's right redness of skin especially in the face and neck, itchy, numbness/tingling, and dryness in the skin.

So Long story short I'm on medications for a week and will not be using this product again. **Definitely consult your physician just in case u may be allergic to something in these products!!!

On a different note I know several people who use advocare products without any problems.

Berkeley, California

Advocare - Excessive Refund processing

Attended a meeting and decided to purchase products. Distributorship gets you a 20% discount. I was advised by my doctor not to take these product... I had a gastric bypass several years ago... Returned products on 07.23.2010 was advised I had to have notorazied resignation forms. Turned in forms, products, receipts, cancelled check on 07.23.2010. Was advised refund could not be picked up but I would have it it in 3 to 5 days.. It has been 10 days and my refund has not been processed and I was advised I can not pock up check.... Advocare took less than 10 minutes to set-up a new account, get my products, and process my check but it has taken over 10 days to get my refund processed... They are the corporate office. All of the processing takes place in the same location. They are advising customers that their refunds have to be sent to acctg.. all the depts are in one blgd... If they keep 100 customers money for 10 additional days how much interest are they drawing on ther customers money? If they guarantee 100% refund... then they need to promptly refund customers money.

I have been an Advocare distributor for over a year and a half now. I can't say enough about these products and this company.

I lost 30 lbs and have kept it off for a year now and feel better and look better than I have for 20 years. I have helped so many people with weight loss and just overall feeling good.

And all the people I know who are involved with Advocare always advise people to check with their doctor first if they have health issues and/or take medications. This is a very ethical company and I am proud to be a distributor for them.

#319424

Anytime anyone says a product is good for everyone, buyer beware. I have CMT which is a neuro muscular disease and just recently found out I could not take mega doses of vitamin B6 which is in Spark.

Spark has 7 1/2 the times of the daily recommended allowance of vitamin B6. So for those of you making blanket statements, you might want to reconsider. It is impossible to "research" every known disease and know if these products will affect individuals in a negative manner. I was very ill doing the cleanse and I eat a very healthy organic diet.

I intend to ask the person who sold these products for a refund.

I was looking for a little extra energy during my workouts and just ended up making myself sick with these "healthy" products.

If you are making money, great, welcome to capitalism. Accusing others of being lazy without knowing them is unfair and just plain mean and uncalled for.

Advocare is for winners, we are champions! If the products arent working for you, its because you are obviously doing something wrong. Dont blame Advocare for your bad eating habits and unhealthy lifestyle!!

No matter what your or your wifes job is, you aren't an expert on everything. All of the Advocare distributors I have talked to are the same way, they promise all kinds of things.

advocare is run by liars and thieves. their product is second rate and their marketing plan needs help to get to 2nd rate.

If you want to use their trash products i would suggest just burning your money instead. if you want to be a distributor i would caution you to check out the numerous lawsuits that advocare has terminated and lost the court cases that have resulted from their greed and stupidity.

i know for a fact they have lost at least 6 lawsuits from former distributors. found those by checking dallas county courts online.

#281988

Im starting advocare and I really like it, but for those

That don't anytime u buy something always put

It on a credit card and don't use ur debit for the

Simple reason with a credit card u can always

Dispute ur purchase and get ur $ back immediately

So saves the hassle, I thought everybody knew

This.

The products which make you FEEL immediately great might not be the best for you! Herbal "speed" feels great, but central nervous system stimulants have their risks!

Anyone who would give "speed", herbal or otherwise, to a kid is unethical, to say the least.

If you want to risk your own health, go for it! No Advocare for anyone I care about!

Wow, I've heard some whoppers in my time but sating your doctor told you not to take something that is absolutely incredibly good for you is a new one. My wife is a nurse practitioner and I am a nurse.

Together we combine 27 years of education and medical experience. We researched Advocare to the fullest, tried the products, searched the products under the informed-choice.org and found they are of the highest quality for nutrition. If you think this is a joke check out www.AdvocareHealth.co and look at the Medical Advisory Board. These are some of the top medical doctor's in the world regarding nutrition.

By the way, your Gastric doctor told you to watch what you eat, not stop taking vitamins and minerals. I'm telling you this from experience considering I have done Gastric Bypasses as a surgical assist for the last 7 years. Finally, getting your money back takes time from any company, refer to statement #1.

That's exactly what happens. Regardless of what you choose to do with your life, if you're looking for superior nutrition and weight loss, Advocare is your vehicle!

you obviously do not understand the whole bank processing and company accounting. first you paid them but they really dont know for sure that you actually paid with a honest payment method, you could have used a stolen credit card or bank account number.

it takes at least ten day to insure that your payment went through before they will want to refund anything. also as an accountant i can tell you that processing your purchase was all automated and only took minutes because a computer handles it. whereas processing your refund has to be touched by atleast a couple on employees to make sure everything is there and approved. this means that the employee has to handle their paper work in the order it comes and i'm sure yours was one of a few in a pile which then got sent to an upper level person to approve.

because companies dont let just any of their employees run around making out checks to people and then it was probably put in a pile to wait until that person got to it.

it's just standard accountanting process. every company has to do the samething.

If anyone is intertested in Good Quality Nutrition, please visit my website: www.shopherbalife.com/kkelly2

I have been a distributor with this company now for a couple of years and none of my customers are unhappy with any of our product. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back after 30 days.

Herbalife is a pharmacuetical grade company that is growing by leaps and bounds because their products are the highest of quality if your looking to improve your nutrition, boost your energy or control your weight!

Best in health,

Kelly

Vancouver, Wa

View more comments (19)
ID
#192094 Review #192094 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Oradell, New Jersey