2.9K views

Starte this because it worked for my fiancé. Regretted it almost instantly.

Spark made me feel foggy and sick to my stomach. Also got a bad headache from the fake sugar in half of their products.

4 days in and I'm having some serious stomach cramps. After reading others horror stories About the max phase, I will not be continuing and putting my health in even greater risk.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 14, 2016.

Comments

I am really interested in what gave you the "foggy" feeling...my husband got it too from Spark and also a weight loss shake from another company.

Advotruth

Please contact me.

Why not just use unadulterated, organic, pure essential oils from Young Living? God's healing on the cellular level has been used for thousands of years and is mentioned numerous times in the Bible. Check it out!

Norman, Oklahoma, United States #1099398

I am sorry many people have had problems with Advocare or any other Multilevel Marketing company. Even though many of them have good products many do not.

China does not allow distributors to recruit others.

They are allowed to sell to customers and customers only. Please share your story at advotruth.blogspot.com and Advocare Review Facebook