Show reviews that mention
products people challenge money spark weight distributor energy body weight loss
Filter review

AdvoCare Complaints

I think it is SO funny that people complain about AdvoCare just because they didn't follow the success system and they did not follow the instructions on the 24 Day Challenge. Every person that I have revealed the product to has lost at least 10 lbs on the Challenge and people need to realize that it isn't a quick fix, it is a lifestyle change. If you want a quick fix or cannot follow instructions, don't use AdvoCare or put the company down because you don't know how to follow instructions or read labels or have enough will power to get to the body you want. AdvoCare builds FIT people, not skinny people.. so don't try to bad mouth AdvoCare just because you cheated on your diet!!!

First of all, I was a rep when the company was very young and Charlie was still running things. There is ALWAYS a refund on products consumers purchase...and Advocare promotes 100% refund on all products.

Second, in order for products to work as expected, it is up to the rep that sold the products to work diligently with their customers to insure satisfaction.

This sell-and-split attitude gives any company a bad wrap (even though Advocare deserves the bad wrap). You (rep) cannot say people don't follow directions, you have to guide them - you're an *** and shouldn't be in the business.

I find all these comments funny.. I've read through and done the research on these product.

I have seen positive effects of advocare that's why I'm trying it... And before anyone would like to call me ignorant I would like to state that i have always been an active person but due to steriods(from being asthmatic) and a *** diet I have put on more weight then healthy. Ww DOESN'T work for everyone... Doing the diets yourself DOESN'T always work....

This is a great program for some people...

If you DON'T want to use it or try it then don't... Your life your decision but don't make people feel like *** because they chose to do something that would work for them....

#622094
@PissedConsumer482815

If you people actually did any research none of you would be using Advocare! The stuff is full of man made, synthetic, chemicals. Y'all need to check out the Facebook group "Advocare:the truth".

Missy, there is no reason to assume all disgruntled individuals that have used this product are "the fat people". Those "fat people" could possibly be future clientele.

People are going to have opinions. As a distributor for this product,rather than be extremely defensive and lash out, you should share your success story and motivate future consumers. I am of the "fat people" clan whom has used Advocare in the past. I have been thoroughly pleased with my weight loss and improved health.

After marriage and children, I again am using Advocare to assist me in my diet regime.

After a couple of days of taking MNS,I have noticed an increase in energy that has helped me through my workdays and evening workouts. I am not looking for that "over the top" body, I am creating a heathier one.

@PissedConsumer482600

Motivated you fat cow. No wonder you husband cheats

sorry Frank, but Missy is right! Its no longer quality its quantity in the food market, look at all the chemicals used to mass produce products and mature them as fast as possible!

so they can get multiple crops or quicken there investment buy getting them to slaughter quicker... and Chris, you are so full of ***! 50 lbs in 17 days? did you copy that from the guy who posted on the body from Vi?

or are you him? dip ***

Advocare truely changed my life forever! This product is legit!

In order to be the best, you have to use the best! The background, The people who put there names behind the name, speaks volumes! I am still within my 24 day challenge, at day 10 I had lost 7.5 inches and 13.5 lbs! I have been battling back pain for the last 12 years at best a 4 out of 10 the docs said, its the best its gonna get.

8 days into my challenge I was pain free and still pain free!!! I will be forever grateful to Advocare! and the people who got me started! You not only lose weight, shed inches, feel Amazing, but more so, you become Healthy!!

I am a proud user, and distributor of Advocare, and the products ARE for everyone! Your body will thank you! and on a note to the ones being neg. towards our product...

either you are going on hear-say from people who chose not to follow the program, or people who dont have the will power to keep there hands out of the junk food and away from there mouth! or they are the ones buying from places like ebay where all they get is the product and no info on how to use it!

These are the people bad mouthing Advocare people like this, you will fail! and its nobodies fault but your own!!

I tried the 24 day challenge. I feel great.

Altough I do not have wait to lose, it was a great kick start to a summer work out and I feel much more lean and tone. As for ending up in the hospital due to dehydration?.. the guide clearly tells you that you should being drinking large amounts of water to move the products through your body for best results.

My advisor recommended drinking atleast a half gallon a day. In order to be successful it is necessary to read the directions.

Advocare works, I lost 10lbs on the 24day challenge and I didn't even exorcize or follow it EVERY day, I totally slipped some cake into it, and I'm not sorry either. My wife did the challenge and she lost 18lbs.

Shes also a type one diabetic. How the *** you got a low blood sugar is beyond me because most diabetics on this system feel the best they've ever felt and have no issues with it. It actually corrected her blood sugar after taking the shakes in the morning, its all about following the diet and snacking healthy and appropriately, rice cakes with some peanut butter were good snacks, preserves instead of jelly. Its not a hard diet you just have to find good alternative foods.

and if you actually incorporate exorcize then you'll lose more...the cheaper route is doing a cleanse, MNS and spark...and if you want to eat *** foods, get the carb plus...there *** works. Try it at least.

I can't say that the 24 day challenge is good or bad. My husband lost several pounds on the challenge but I had to quit during the cleanse.

I have a HUGE concern with Advocare and cardiology patients. If you have cardiology health problems, PLEASE consult a physician before doing the challenge. I, unfortunately, did not and I regret it. My fault.

It works for some and not for others. If you are in good physical shape, then go for it. It is truly all about healthful changes in diet. The challenge works great for many people because probably before the challenge they were not eating as healthy.

Not all but some. It really makes you aware of healthy changes. But - the same can be said of many highly recommended diet plans like WW where they focus on food awareness and healthy eating (lifestyle)changes that can be sustained.

It is all a personal choice but I can't fully endorse it since I feel you should be getting most of your vitamins and nutrients from your food, i.e. you need to eat better!

View more comments (29)
Seattle, Washington
I just bought over $450 of product from Advocare, and when disappointed with it, was just told that there is no return. This must by how they make their money -- once you buy a product, they will never give you your money back. My distributor was supposed to tell me...

well there is a guarantee. you can send back UNOPENED products if you're a distributor.

if you're just a retail customer you can get the distributor you bought it from to reimburse you, and THEY can send it back and be reimbursed. so whoever you're talking to is lying or doesn't know what they're talking about

Miami, Florida

Advocare - SOLD ME A USED HOSPTAL BED WITH BED BUGS

I bought a supposed to be slightly used hospital be for my 91 year old mom because shes on only a pension.After stalling me for 2 days ,day 3 he show up in the morning at my house ,our csregiver was there ,let him in and he set up the bed.I had the money (500.00) cash for 2 days sitting there ,when he was to show days before ,so my caregiver gave it to him ,He said he forgot his reciept bood and he would email it to me the nex day.well that came and left ...Now 2 weeks later millions of call,no answer.He has call display.Ive blocked the number.The bed has bugs and was bitting my mom..Her being a sever diabetic we had to take her to the hospital for treatment..His name is Ronald Pocklington and I tink he owns this franchise anyway in toronto on Mc Cullochive ave ..Ive called CCAC ,Red Cross, and my friend at Toronto Star to give my side of the story to take pics of this bed..How can people rip off the elderly...What a sin...This man need help thanks Jodie.westenhofer

@Jodie like I already said you have the WRONG Advocare because 1 Advocare out of Texas isn't even in Canada its only here in the U.S. Advocare Int. Doesn't even sale beds.!!

Advocare doesn't even sell hospital beds or medical supplies of any nature for that matter.

#219408

Jodie, you do have the wrong company. The company you posted about is www.advocare.com .

The website you gave is for a company in Canada.....Advocare Intl is in Carrollton, TX.

I didn't mean to imply you did this maliciously, just that you posted under the wrong AdvoCare.

I'm sorry to hear about the problems that you had with that company.

#219272

Carol...yes I do have the right company....his name is Ronald Pocklington and his company is registered under advocarecanada.ca is his web...he is a *** artist ..so be careful

#219271

No Breanna....I dont have the wrong company....he is registered as Advocare and he is a *** artist...Did you read the comments on this page? Check his web site @ Advocarecanada.ca ...hes a joke ...I would not be making these comments if it wasnt true

You know, the company you posted this for is not the medical company? This is a nutritional supplement company and not the medical supply company?

#206441

I think you should let the police know what happened, and tip them off to a possible fraud.

#206357

No I didnt call the police,because I thought they wouldnt take me seriously,, but I may contact the paper ,just because it may help..I did however let CCAC know what had happened, and they now have blackballed him with any kinda business

#206281

Perhaps you should contact The Toronto Star? Did you call the Police?

#206269

Well after hearing your story...Im not quite sure now...i dont have money for a lawywer and courts right now...but Im sorry to hear about your dealing with this iddiot...I feel sorry aobut his son,but life goes on...he told me that he made enough money with his first business to buy his wife a 40 of vodka..I should have known by that comment

View more comments (19)
ID
#198236 Review #198236 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Washington, District Of Columbia

Advocare - Excessive Refund processing

Attended a meeting and decided to purchase products. Distributorship gets you a 20% discount. I was advised by my doctor not to take these product... I had a gastric bypass several years ago... Returned products on 07.23.2010 was advised I had to have notorazied resignation forms. Turned in forms, products, receipts, cancelled check on 07.23.2010. Was advised refund could not be picked up but I would have it it in 3 to 5 days.. It has been 10 days and my refund has not been processed and I was advised I can not pock up check.... Advocare took less than 10 minutes to set-up a new account, get my products, and process my check but it has taken over 10 days to get my refund processed... They are the corporate office. All of the processing takes place in the same location. They are advising customers that their refunds have to be sent to acctg.. all the depts are in one blgd... If they keep 100 customers money for 10 additional days how much interest are they drawing on ther customers money? If they guarantee 100% refund... then they need to promptly refund customers money.

I have been an Advocare distributor for over a year and a half now. I can't say enough about these products and this company.

I lost 30 lbs and have kept it off for a year now and feel better and look better than I have for 20 years. I have helped so many people with weight loss and just overall feeling good.

And all the people I know who are involved with Advocare always advise people to check with their doctor first if they have health issues and/or take medications. This is a very ethical company and I am proud to be a distributor for them.

#319424

Anytime anyone says a product is good for everyone, buyer beware. I have CMT which is a neuro muscular disease and just recently found out I could not take mega doses of vitamin B6 which is in Spark.

Spark has 7 1/2 the times of the daily recommended allowance of vitamin B6. So for those of you making blanket statements, you might want to reconsider. It is impossible to "research" every known disease and know if these products will affect individuals in a negative manner. I was very ill doing the cleanse and I eat a very healthy organic diet.

I intend to ask the person who sold these products for a refund.

I was looking for a little extra energy during my workouts and just ended up making myself sick with these "healthy" products.

If you are making money, great, welcome to capitalism. Accusing others of being lazy without knowing them is unfair and just plain mean and uncalled for.

Advocare is for winners, we are champions! If the products arent working for you, its because you are obviously doing something wrong. Dont blame Advocare for your bad eating habits and unhealthy lifestyle!!

No matter what your or your wifes job is, you aren't an expert on everything. All of the Advocare distributors I have talked to are the same way, they promise all kinds of things.

advocare is run by liars and thieves. their product is second rate and their marketing plan needs help to get to 2nd rate.

If you want to use their trash products i would suggest just burning your money instead. if you want to be a distributor i would caution you to check out the numerous lawsuits that advocare has terminated and lost the court cases that have resulted from their greed and stupidity.

i know for a fact they have lost at least 6 lawsuits from former distributors. found those by checking dallas county courts online.

#281988

Im starting advocare and I really like it, but for those

That don't anytime u buy something always put

It on a credit card and don't use ur debit for the

Simple reason with a credit card u can always

Dispute ur purchase and get ur $ back immediately

So saves the hassle, I thought everybody knew

This.

The products which make you FEEL immediately great might not be the best for you! Herbal "speed" feels great, but central nervous system stimulants have their risks!

Anyone who would give "speed", herbal or otherwise, to a kid is unethical, to say the least.

If you want to risk your own health, go for it! No Advocare for anyone I care about!

Wow, I've heard some whoppers in my time but sating your doctor told you not to take something that is absolutely incredibly good for you is a new one. My wife is a nurse practitioner and I am a nurse.

Together we combine 27 years of education and medical experience. We researched Advocare to the fullest, tried the products, searched the products under the informed-choice.org and found they are of the highest quality for nutrition. If you think this is a joke check out www.AdvocareHealth.co and look at the Medical Advisory Board. These are some of the top medical doctor's in the world regarding nutrition.

By the way, your Gastric doctor told you to watch what you eat, not stop taking vitamins and minerals. I'm telling you this from experience considering I have done Gastric Bypasses as a surgical assist for the last 7 years. Finally, getting your money back takes time from any company, refer to statement #1.

That's exactly what happens. Regardless of what you choose to do with your life, if you're looking for superior nutrition and weight loss, Advocare is your vehicle!

you obviously do not understand the whole bank processing and company accounting. first you paid them but they really dont know for sure that you actually paid with a honest payment method, you could have used a stolen credit card or bank account number.

it takes at least ten day to insure that your payment went through before they will want to refund anything. also as an accountant i can tell you that processing your purchase was all automated and only took minutes because a computer handles it. whereas processing your refund has to be touched by atleast a couple on employees to make sure everything is there and approved. this means that the employee has to handle their paper work in the order it comes and i'm sure yours was one of a few in a pile which then got sent to an upper level person to approve.

because companies dont let just any of their employees run around making out checks to people and then it was probably put in a pile to wait until that person got to it.

it's just standard accountanting process. every company has to do the samething.

If anyone is intertested in Good Quality Nutrition, please visit my website: www.shopherbalife.com/kkelly2

I have been a distributor with this company now for a couple of years and none of my customers are unhappy with any of our product. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back after 30 days.

Herbalife is a pharmacuetical grade company that is growing by leaps and bounds because their products are the highest of quality if your looking to improve your nutrition, boost your energy or control your weight!

Best in health,

Kelly

Vancouver, Wa

View more comments (19)
ID
#192094 Review #192094 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Oradell, New Jersey
Service
Advocare Customer Care
Loss
I was skeptical at first, but this stuff really works. I do not get out of breath, my muscles do not fatigue and I do not bonk!!! -The O2 Gold is amazing for breathing -The Muscle fuel keeps my muscles from fatiging -The Rehydrate and Arginine Extreme can be used for...

sounds like a crock. Eat a balance meal save chemicals for cleaning carpets not your insides! It's common sense people.

Colorado Springs, Colorado

Advocare - Mad Dog Colorado

To become an advisor for advocare it takes $2000. The advantage of becoming an advisor is that you get 40% off of the products. Now I have just become an advisor because the products really work. Please go to my website www.maddogcolorado.com and check out my "before and after" results. This stuff really works. I became an advisor because I am an user of the products. The other benefit of becoming an advisor is the business side. You can be awarded a commission on products that you are directly responsible for. It is a great way to make some additional income. Tom Edwards
Aurora, Colorado
I find it very upsetting so many people are so blind about advocare products. I really think most of the positive reviews are placed by distributors to enhance the company reputation. I have been reviewing supplements for twenty years. I can't find a detail mg....

Hum, I just asked for a distributor to contact me... after all this now IDK...

Melbourne, Florida
just a word out to any who might be about to try Advocare's Muscle fuel pre workout product.....It's not for everyone. After my first dose I'm pretty sure my head may blow off the top of my body.... even 5 hours after my very intense workout,,in which I'm sure I...

Who writes this garbage. Sounds like this guy never had a pre workout before and it sounds like its his first time in a gym.

The testing that Advocare did in developing muscle fuel is pretty extensive if you do your research and its informed choice certified so there is nothing banned in it. Just say it didnt work rather than being extra about the stuff because your pissed off for whatever reason other than using the product because theres definetly more to the comment

Bowling Green, Kentucky
Loss
Someone on here said Advocare had only all natural, great ingredients. I am not for or against, however, after reading labels I notice artificial flavors and sucralose. Artificial ingredients mean chemically altered. Maybe just minutely, but still altered. Call the...

It is misleading to say that the chlorine in Sucralose is the same as what they use in swimming pools. It is in the form of chloride ions, the same as found in sodium chloride - NaCl (aka table salt) and hydrogen chloride - HCl (stomach acid). The chlorine used in pools is in the highly reactive elemental form.Chlorine as chloride ions is an essential nutrient for living things, functioning as an electrolyte to help maintaing water balance and is involved in many other biological processes.

Tacoma, Washington
i was with advocare for over 10 years and was terminated because i told my upline about a deal to get more people to their functions. i had several thousand people in my orginization. the people who got terminated were my upline and they are the ones that got my...

I hear a lot of these stories lately. Shady company.

Shady leaders.

Shady integrity. I'm so sorry.

Mckinney, Texas