AdvoCare Reviews

Show reviews that mention
products people challenge money weight spark distributor energy body weight loss
Filter review

Great reviews so far

Update by user Jun 23, 2013

Ok- so I am on day 10 of the 24 day challenge! I have started the meal replacement shakes a few days ago n love them.

I enjoy them sooo much that I want to do the shakes twice a day after the 24 days challenge is up.

I do not like the sparks tho... I get tired around 2pm and end up drinking coffee to stay awake but so far so good with weight loss.

Original review posted by user Jun 08, 2013
So I have heard about Advocare and went to a few info sessions with the hubby and recently spoke with my trainer at the gym about the product.... So far so good.. I'm starting it up tomorrow and hopefully this can kick my plateau in the *** i need to loose 30 more lbs to be at my GW which is 140. The only issue i have us with the pills. Umm I don't want to take a whole bunch of pills at once or rely on a supplement to loose weight. i was assured that this is only temporary though..

Proof that *** + *** = ***. *** people! :eek

sancha-thank you so much for the response. I have to look you up on the advocare site bc I do have a few questions regarding the meal replacement shakes.

Hey.

You've got a 2-step process in the challenge.

A cleanse, which preps your body for weight loss and a Max phase, where you eat quality foods and take nutritional supplements to kick your body into gear.

If you've done any research, most effective weight loss regimes require a detox and many require vitamins, b/c the scientific and health industry recognize our foods no longer provide the nutrients we need.

The 24day challenge is a stand alone bundle that will aid in your weight loss journey.

I'll be honest, I doubt you'll lose more than 1/2 of your goal weight loss b/c you really don't have that much to lose. From my experience and of others, most people lose 6-10% of the current body weight. (depending on variables).

If you have questions, feel free to contact me my ID# is 13044**** and if you go to advocare's website and search for me that way, you can find the way to contact me.

I'm not going to give you a line of baloney. There's no point, I'm not making any money off of you and it wouldn't serve me to be dishonest.

@PissedConsumer662566

You said, "b/c the scientific and health industry recognize our foods no longer provide the nutrients we need."

Prove it.

That line comes directly from "Success School" and has absolutely zero credible proof to back it up. You are indeed feeding people baloney.

There is not a single credible dietitian/nutritionist that would tell anyone to go for some processed product full of synthetics and man-made compounds over whole, unprocessed, foods.

@PissedConsumer668423

B.S. I have been hearing in the news about the declining nutritional value in our foods for years now. Since I'm not associated with Advocare, I haven't been to "Success School."

@PissedConsumer687267

And... STILL no proof!

@PissedConsumer662566

I have done my research, and I have a real issue with the fact that Advocare's selling point is the statement that a person's body needs a "cleanse" and "prep" before attempting weight loss. The scientific and health industry have NOT stated that our foods don't have the nutrients we need.

In fact, they are finding out how beneficial good food is to health. Advocare's statement that a body is "full of toxins" to be cleansed by their product is simply untrue because YOUR BODY IS NOT FULL OF TOXINS. Can someone please tell me what those proposed "toxins" are? And where are they accumulating?

And because they are in a person's body they are causing the person to be....sick? On a cellular level? And, if your body were contaminated with toxins on a cellular level, or in your kidneys, or in your gi tract or liver, does a powdered drink have the power to eliminate them? With fiber?

Fiber is wonderful for bulking up[ stool and helping you have a bm, if that's what you want to call a "cleanse".

You can get the same results with Metamucil. Again, they make a lot of false statements to sell a product.

@PissedConsumer662566

"If you've done any research, most effective weight loss regimes require a detox"

Actually, if you really research, all one needs to do is begin eating well and exercise. Why would one need to "detox"? Can you even define what that means? Detox what? What mysterious toxins are residing in a person's body? And where? If you've done your research, you would discover that the concept of toxins lurking in our bodies is completely bogus.

Also, what does the ambiguous statement, "Kick your body into gear" even mean?

I cannot respect this psuedo-knowledge sales pitch which is just a glittery smokescreen that dangles the carrot of weight loss to desperate, trusting people.

Product
Advocare Supplement
I am doing the ten day cleanse and I am on day 3 of it...I have not had a bowel movement since I have started....I don't even feel my intestines moving...I think it is a hoax...I have heard people say they lost weight in a day....Well I can't even have a bowel movement...

I have the same issue. I’m on day 10!!!

Kalamazoo, Michigan
Loss
The package says it's sugar free, but the first and MAIN ingredient is maltodextrin. What a joke; it's too bad the government dosen't regulate supplements! The package says it's sugar free, but the first and MAIN ingredient is maltodextrin. What a joke; it's too bad...
#802033

Look up what maltodextrin actually is bud.

Evansville, Indiana
Im actually not upset with the use of advocare products! I will say this I weighed around 200 lbs and with advocare and exercise Im down to 178-180 lbs. I like O2Gold, catalyst and MNSMax3 they seem to work well with my body. I also use the prostate support. I went to...

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT. ADVOCARE IS JUST LIKE ANYTHING ELSE.

WHAT WORKS GOOD FOR ME MIGHT NOT WORK FOR YOU.

OR VICE VERSA. I CAN SAY THAT AFTER 2 MONTHS OF ADVOCARE PRODUCTS AND SLIGHTLY CHANGING EATING HABITS I DROPPED MY CHOLESTEROL 70 POINTS, LOWERED MY BLOOD SUGAR, AND GOT MY BLOOD PRESSURE BACK TO PERFECT.

Georgetown, Texas

Slander

I have read the slanderous reviews about advocare and specifically about how the only products allowed in pro locker rooms were those certified by the NSF, and that only 3 companies are allowed in pro locker rooms. That IS A BOLD lie it's self. The NSF is just another 3rd party co. that certifies that no banned substances are used. It is not a regulatory body. It is a 3rd party profit organization that will test your products for banned substances and then certify it for a cost. Just like Advocare's Informed Choice. Drew Brees is Advocare's national spokes person and has been taking Advocare products since 2002. I quote. "As a professional athelete I have to trust what I put in my body and since 2002, I've put my trust in Advocare." It' is apparent by this that Drew Brees brings it to his locker!!!

i lost 15 pounds on my 24 day challenge and continue to use product. people that say they followed the products to the T and had no results are full of ***.

i am a personal trainer and when a client tells me they been eating healthy and not drinking on the wknds i know there full of ***. because when body fat percentage goes up and the numbers on the scale go up there there obviously not doing something right.

You can't slander a product.

You advogroupies are hilarious!!! You don't even know the difference between libel and slander yet you want people to trust you with their health?!?

Dietitians and nutritionists spend years in school obtaining an education, something you obviously have never done.

Get the Facts Straight! Did You Know?…

1.NCAA Drug Testing is year round. Compliance does not take the summer off and drug testing is a compliance issue. A positive drug test results in loss of scholarship.

2.The Food and Drug Administration does not regulate supplements like they do other foods. According to the Governmental Accountability Office (GAO), nutrition companies are left to self-regulate their products according to the Supplemental Health and Education Act of 1994. Very few companies test at all because testing is very expensive.

3.Advocare products are guaranteed “banned-substance free” by Informed-Choice which is the largest anti-doping lab in the world based out of London, England. Advocare products meet the standards of the Olympics, NCAA, NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, PGA, LPGA, NASCAR, Major League Soccer, ATP and WTA. www.informed-choice.org

4.Advocare tests for over 200+ banned-substances and the next leading company in the US only tests for approximately 30 banned-substances.5.Not all “WHEY” proteins are created equal. All Advocare whey proteins are “pre-digestible” and totally pure which means that your body uptakes the full amount of protein in all our products. The inferior “whey” proteins are made up of cheap proteins derived from ground-up human hair, ground-up chicken feathers, ground-up horse hooves and ground-up chicken beaks. The body only absorbs around 10% of these cheap proteins because they are not pre-digestible. For more information Google “International Journal of Food Engineering RSS” and put in the search block “whey protein from chicken feathers.”

6.July 2010 Consumer Report ran an article that showed that EAS Myoplex Rich Dark Chocolate contains the most “arsenic” (rat poison) of any protein on the market. In that same article, Muscle Milk Chocolate and Muscle Milk Vanilla were cited for having the most “lead” of any proteins on the market. www.consumerreports.org

7.NCAA drug testing policy can be found at www.ncaa.org. NCAA Drug Education and Drug-Testing subcommittee (DEDT) …notes a significant number of positive drug tests of student athletes who report the use of over-the-counter nutritional supplements… Many student athletes assume if these products can be purchased at a health food store, they must be allowed under the NCAA rules. This is not true! Appeals based on this argument have not been successful in overturning a positive drug-test penalty.

8.Advocare Rehydration Drink is far superior to any other rehydration product in the world. Rehydrate is in many coolers in the NFL. Look at the comparison between Advocare Rehydrate and Gatorade that appeared in the August 2010 issue of The Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. www.jissn.com

9.NFL Players cannot shop at, or endorse, GNC since 25% of all products on the shelves at GNC contains banned-substances. For complete list visit www.nflplayers.com

10.Advocare has the most non-paid endorsers of any company in the world. NFL players such as Drew Brees, Colt McCoy, DeAngelo Williams, Danny Woodhead, Owen Daniels, Mike Sellers, Ellis Hobbs III, Darryl Tapp and others trust their nutritional needs to Advocare. Colt McCoy says “Advocare Products give me a competitive edge, they are safe, they’re easy to use, and they make me feel good.”

11.The Advocare Sports Advisory Council includes college strength coaches from the following universities: Ohio State, Oklahoma, Auburn, Wisconsin, Texas A&M, Airforce Academy, Rice and more.

This is my simple reply to a poster only known as "atdnr" who has his/her own blog on the subject as well:

There are many companies which have suffered lawsuits and slanderous accusations such as these. Mary Kay, Arbonne, Avon, Amway, Herbalife, Scentsy, Pampered Chef, Nanci & Tupperware just to name a few which have all suffered trials and tribulations, suffered distributors with entitlement mentality, or even distributors who became so successful that they decided they deserved a portion of the company assets. Those circumstances do not dictate that the company is a bad company or that direct sales is a poor choice in life. I find it difficult to believe that YOU, "atdnr", are an expert on AdvoCare or an expert on their internal workings, or an expert on their difficulties after Mr.

Ragus passed. Anyone who reads your article should keep in mind that it is an inaccurate compilation of unsupported and often misquoted data copied and pasted out of context from the internet. What am I saying? That is what I am saying.

At least one or more couples who have had issues with the company you are targeting can be found successful in the direct sales market with another company.

Give them a break from being your personal stones for your slingshot and focus on... planning and working out your own life.

View more comments (4)
Houston, Texas

Advocare did not work

I recently purchased the ADVOCARE 24 day challenge. I followed the directions, which by the way are simple but then after the first week I felt like *** and could not tolerate some of the products especially MNS. The protein shakes are good but did not help with appetite, SPARK Energy drink is ok, tastes good and works at first but then you begin to build up a tolerance and then it does nothing. It has very little caffine. The ingredients are nothing but vitamins in all the other stuff. Overall; I was disaapointed and ADVOCARE is a waste of money. Im going to stick with putting my money into running shoes because that works. Sorry! L Davis

I did the Advocare 24 Day Challenged, followed it to a T, exercised with weight lifting, cardio and Pilates 6 days a week. End of challenge, I weighed 1.6 lbs MORE than where I started.

So basically, it did nothing for me. I didn't feel more or less energy, my work outs were no "better", I didn't gain a ton of muscle nor lose fat or inches.

I agree with another poster that if you don't have a ton to lose (I was aiming for 8-10 lbs.

I'm 5'3" and started at 118 lbs) I don't believe this expensive stuff does squat. I could have bought comparable products at GNC and spent 1/4 of what I spent.

I don't know what this person is talking about. Sounds like *** to me. I've used advocate for a long time and never experienced this

I think it works if you have lots of extra weight, don't exercise and eat junk. Switching to healthier died and lifestyle would work with or without the diet product.

I am 5'2", size 1, eat healthy and exercise almost every day. My goal was to go to 00 and get below 120lbs.

Lost only 3 pounds after spending almost $400. Plus the sales lady keeps bothering me non-stop.

#1191212
@PissedConsumer861240

I have 100 pounds to loose and only lost 3

My parents purchased it for me and I'm not noticing this extravagant weight loss either that my brothers or other people do do.

I have lost a few inches everywhere though per what the tape measure tells me. Though I strongly believe it's not because of the advocare.

It's just changing my eating habits which were already pretty healthy to begin with.

The only thing I did differently is exercise a bit more, cut out ALL fried / very oily foods, NO sodas, and NO alcohol.

Other then that, I was already enjoying my a pescatarian lifestyle with lots of veggies.

I'm ok with a few inches being lost but I think I could have saved my parent's money for something else I would have rather liked more since this advocare isnt' really doing it for me.

I believe that it works so well to begin with like my brother who lost nearly 15 lbs in 8 days is because I have a really good idea how they ate normally already....which is pretty bad so when you cut out all that gunk/junk. Of course you're going to notice results pretty fast because it's mostly water weight from all of that sodium and ***.

It's an MLM - A "For profit" company that uses the internet to motivate people to either get off their butt and be more active or stop eating crapp processed foods!

The real secret is to do that on your own and stop wasting your money being sheep!

I followed the 24 day challenge to a "T", only lost 2 lbs. That was frustrating. I followed american heart association diet and lost 7 lbs.

Get your money back. 100% money back guarantee with AdvoCare.

In your post you say "sorry" but put your post in "pissed consumer".

Not trying to defame advocare are you? :)

Sure you're not

If you are eating fast food every day and not exercising, then suddenly switch to eating a black bean burger and lettuce with no cheese, sugar, sodium, or any other *** in it for 24 days, you will absolutely lose weight. The fact of the matter is that you dont need all those pills that were made in a factory to lose weight.

You need to eat well and exercise as part of your every day life. Not always easy to do, I agree. Hence the reason I spent over $300 on Advocare products. Did it work?

It sure did. But I did it against my better judgement and, out of desperation, I figured if I paid that much money, I would surely stick to it. And I didn't. If you just follow their eating plan you will lose the weight.

Their eating plan/recipes are incredibly nutritious.

You dont, however, need all those artificial substances that they try to sell you.

#702098

Please tell me why you are asking your reps. to kick in $1,800.

for a piece of the action i.e. to sell your product for a meager commission. If someone is working for and making money for you, why are you asking them for money up front.

Something is wrong here. :(

View more comments (69)
Prattville, Alabama
Loss

The AdvoCare doubters

I'm one of the most synnical people I know and after having done my research I would have to say that AdvoCare is a much better product than most of what you buy retail. The reason people doubt the product is because they don't research with an open mind. I personally pulled products from shelves at retail stores and compared to AdvoCare products. Watch the Seminar video on www.tomorrowschampion.com and if it makes sense, you clearly understand why it works. When you're ready to give it a try use my link www.AdvoCare.com/13021****. If you have any questions or concerns use the link to contact me. I would be more than happy to help.

I was *** but after the 21 day cleanse I am now straight!

Get the Facts Straight! Did You Know?…

Some dorks feel superior when they find spelling mistakes. The point is still valid.

People just want to criticize anything they can get their hands on. Another poster, simply known as "atdnr," has a severe grudge against AdvoCare. This is my posting on that site and it applies to the failed rebuttals on this post as well: There are many people using the direct sales model to make extra income, or even to replace income. I find your targeting this singular company evidence of a wounding or bad experience with this one particular industry or even this one particular company.

The link to the seminar page is PERFECT!

The very first "seminar" has a dude who claims to be certified personal trainer... Why is that important?

Because it's a conflict of interest! If he was lecturing on proper nutrition without pushing a product, that would be fine. Anytime someone gives you "advise" to use a product, and then gets money if you do, that person is NOT thinking about you first!

They are thinking only of themselves and acting in a highly unethical manner! A great way to get in shape is to RUN as FAST and as FAR as you can away from people like this!

#619245

You spelled cynical incorrectly. That reduces the importance and credibility of your post.

Sadly, you were supporting a product, but your incompetence casts a dark shadow on its worth. Dork.

@PissedConsumer619245

***, good name for you, the spelling of a word did not take away from the endorsement, find something else to critcize.

@PissedConsumer625771

I would have to agree - not knowing how to spell something as simple as Cynical does in fact take away someones credibility.

@PissedConsumer628319

So does the failure to use punctuation like apostrophes and commas.

Orlando, Florida
After a neighbor started advocare and swore up and down it worked I started using the product spark which is supposedly an all natural energy drink. Well lets just say when I started I was perfectly healthy 20 year old. After using the spark for about a month I noticed...

Same here! Such Shame I didn't read this before, I started using the spark from advocate in 2014 and part of 2015, now I have a kidney problems and heart problems as well.

Please stop using those products. I'm not sure why This company still in business!!

Orlando, Florida

Advocare-->Go see a dietitian!!!

Do yourself a favor and go see a dietitian, folks! The people that sell these products are not professionals in weight loss...anyone can sell this. As a professional that works in a weight loss clinic, it is important for you to be followed by a physician, especially if you have any medical problems (Examples: High blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, obesity, etc). Your body changes with weight loss and sometimes it is not always for the better. With these extra vitamins and cleanses they make you take, you just end up making expensive urine. Ask any doctor. Please be careful and mostly, go see a professional that has education background in weight loss!!

And that is what any good Advocare person should tell you, to go see your doctor before taking any of the products. And if you have health issues then obviously you should talk with your doctor.

Common sense.

I am not a physician, but I have put a number of physicians on these products why, because physicians know how to prescribe pills (doctors of medicine) I do agree your rep makes all the difference in the world, and even better some of us advocare representatives are M.S. degreed and certified nutritionists. Everything you put in your body is a risk, just ask the FDA, atleast advocate makes sure their products are tested.

#661968
@PissedConsumer661718

Your comment proves a few points.

If there is any truth in what you said, it's that doctors know very little about nutrition. Indeed, they are trained to prescribe medication in lieu of proper nutrition. So, why would you trust a "doctor of medicine" with questions about nutrition instead of a trained and certified nutritionist?

The fact that you sold doctors on Advocare (if there is any truth to this statement) proves just how little doctors know and understand about nutrition. Yet, Advocare has a "team of doctors" that they repeatedly tell you that you can trust.

The FDA.

The FDA demands rigorous testing that includes clinical trials, human studies, peer reviewing... Advocare hires an outside firm to test SOME of their products (yes, SOME and not all) to test for banned substances only. It does not take a higher education to see the flaw in your logic of, " just ask the FDA, atleast advocate makes sure their products are tested."

A qualified nutritionist will never push processed and synthetic products over natural, whole, unprocessed, foods.

Lastly, if you are actually a certified nutritionist, you should have your credentials revoked due to conflict of interest. If you're pushing products that stand to net you a commission by doing so, you no longer have the person's best interest in mind - you have placed your bank account's needs over the person's.

Your post is clear evidence as to why Advocare should be avoided at all costs.

@PissedConsumer661968

While I agree with everything you say, I would like to add that the FDA "testing" that is done is not done by the FDA, the companies themselves must do it, which is an extreme conflict of interest. Since they pay for the studies to be done, it would not be hard for them to influence the results or method of testing.

My point is that, even FDA approval does not guarantee anything, but the fact that Advocare has not even managed that much provides much room for doubt.

Also, all nutrients function with other nutrients, some of which we have been unable to isolate, so isolating a nutrient to use for supplementation does not have the same effect as getting that nutrient in a whole food, as has been proven in a few studies, such as the one with supplemental beta-carotene causing cancer in smokers, though the methodology of the study does not mean that it only increases cancer risk in smokers, so it is possible it increases the risk for others.

Overall, supplementation is a questionable thing, and should always be approached with caution, and only for good reasons.

Lost 20lbs on the challenge! Not just cause of products but because the program also promotes healthy eating.

Can't be to bad when your eating lean protein, more fruits veggies and wate ; taking informed choice vitamin supplements. I'd rather buy these supplements then junk food and fast food.

@PissedConsumer647138

Supplementation is a dangerous thing, actually. All nutrients work with other nutrients, some of which compete for absorption.

High levels of one nutrient, but failure to provide sufficient levels of other nutrients that function with that nutrient, can easily throw you into deficiency or toxicity.

Not to say that fast food or junk food are better, my point is that you do not have to buy "one or the other." Neither one is good.

Also, I do not know too much about how Advocare works, I have primarily researched the ingredient lists and supplemental nutrient levels (which is enough to know it is bad), but I have also heard that the way the 24 day challenge works revolves around making people lose water weight, so in the end it means little to nothing. I will not say this as fact until I look into the methodology more, but I don't need to know this information to know AdvoCare is not a good thing.

I've read through a lot of the post on this page and need to vent a couple of things. I have been playing football for over 20 years, counting back to my days as a child, and have had access to any supplement that I could ever want and have found Advocare to be one of the most beneficial.

Every product they have has a detailed list of what is contained with in the product, so there are no hidden surprises when you have to be tested for performance enhanceing substances. I personally experienced great results from the products when I started taking them. I gained strength, speed and even noticed an increase in cognitive skills.

So for someone to say the products don't work obviously has some other agenda behind their animosities towards the products. My success with the products is only one of thousands that I have heard about and by the way there are some clinical studies out there for the products you just have to know where to find them.

Can I just say all the people on here bad mouthing AdvoCare, you guys are a class act! Im assuming all these "doubters" all have their PHD in Nutrition??

Or since you guys want "proof" it actually works. I can find that, just as easily as you can find "proof" that it doesnt...

So please continue to amuse me with the ignorant, yet entertaing "points" notics how many " ive used? LMAO to all everybody!

@PissedConsumer632793

Hey callingbull what made you an expert??? I am also experiencing MAJOR problems around my Kidney area, irregular heart beats etc, etc.

I had none of these problems before putting this *** in my body!!!!!!!! Be aware of what is going on....it is costing you a fortune with no benefits!

Other that the 10 -15 bs lost over a month period...and may I say no more extra weight coming off! GET REAL!!!!!!!!!!!

:roll

People I'm sorry if the product didn't work for you or you don't want to give it a chance...... maybe it just isnt for you.

View more comments (41)
Chicago, Illinois
I would suggest that unhappy people did not follow the program. I lost a pant size in the first 9 days. The spark is amazing am off diet drinks and caffeine with no headache. Energy through the roof, And fyi I am fifty and had been on more diets than you can remember,...

I am on day 14 of the Advocare Challenge and have lost about 5 pounds. For the last several days my weight has been creeping up about 0.2-0.4lbs per day.

I follow the program explicitly and have contact with my coach several times daily. I even send her pictures of my meals to her. Needless to say, I am frustrated with the lack of weightloss. I feel great, but wonder if it is worth continuing after the 24 days is over.

The cost of the program exceeds the results I have had so far.

*Several of my co-workers have used this program successfully. It is amazing to see their results.

I guess I will see what the next 10 days will bring for my weight-loss journey.

Birmingham, Alabama

Advisor Kathy Blount and Advocare stay Far Away

Advocare a Health and Nutritional Firm that is also a MLM Company utilizes the power of friendships and relationships to get people to sign up with them. My Advisor Kathy Blount from San Pedro CA., utilized her close friendship with me to sign me up and obligatedme to a contract that I never knew I was in.. Advocare allows their distributors to take your credit card over the phone and then sign you up for Distrubutor which also has a contract attached to it.. Ms. Blount has signed many people up without them ever knowing that they were and are obligated to a contract. If you choose to be a part of Advocare understand like any independent contractor there is a Contract agreement.. Kathy Blount fails to give her friends and family and co workers the chance to review that, and signs them up by collecting their charge card and inputting them into the Advocare System, thus obligating them into the Advocare Agreement without them ever knowing. Ms. Kathy Blount is a Fraudulent Person preying onthose close relationships to fraudulently spring board her to success in the Advocare system without ever giving the Distributors any knowledge of the written agreement the company will obligate them to, for her own selfish gain. Her intention is to profit, and her actions have harmed several people, and many people are unaware of her deviant and deceitful practices as they are unaware that they are in any type of agreement. Her actions have been reported to the Attourney General Office in both California and Texas. She is also is being litigated in both states for her malicious and fraudulent business practices. Stay far away from this Advisor, as she choses to not inform those people that she brings into the business of what the Company wants them to do contractually.

This is a very good site for health and a good discussion about downloading so i read this all information to health and i am happy to read this information but there is a no video about the health so i go to youtube and youtube download is not responding so i go tho this site Download youtube videos and i can downloading videos about any suggestion .

I don't understand what the contract asked you to do? What were your obligations that the contract required of you that you are so upset about?

I've read a lot of the comments here and I still don't understand what you are upset about? What was it in the contract that you were obligated to do that you didn't like? I think we can all agree Kathy Blount is an ***, but what about the contract was so bad? I thought you could opt out anytime?

It does not ask you to sell a certain amount or anything? Or does it? And what company has tons of six figure employees?

All the companies that I've ever worked for in all of my life had only one or two people making six figures and their name was the CEO. The fact that more than one or two people are making six figures is pretty rad.

*** all I wanted to see was how the product was not all this contract of people arguing contracts shoot guess maybe thats good considering apparently not much bad to say about the actual product.

I have been on the advocare items for ten days and have lost 6 pounds, but when you give up most of the foods they suggest you will lose weight; but you will also put it back on and even more if not careful. The best think is to count down on certain foods and eat some extra fruits and veggies, also exercise. The products are no better than anything you can buy in the store.

@PissedConsumer625410

No, Advocare products are the BEST out there. They are NOT just like the ones that you buy in a store

@PissedConsumer674486

Why, because YOU say so?

Prove it that they are the best. Prove to us Advocare in NOT just like what you can find in a store.

Just because you say so does not mean that you're correct.

LMFAO!!! THIS REMINDS ME OF THE INSURANCE COMMERCIAL " YOU CANT PUT ANYTHING ON THE INTERNET IF IT IS NOT TRUE" JUST READ BEFORE YOU SIGN WHAT ****** DOESNT READ WHAT THEY ARE SIGNING! :)

@PissedConsumer606697

Kathy Blount did not show me what I was signing, the truth is you get this after you become and Advisor or whatever they call the people that get 25% off, you see Kathy never gave me a chance to read anything as I never knew anything existed, you see like any and all things else it was a scam.. It has been a scam...

The courts will demonstrate that what i am saying is true... Advocare people continue to tell people that there is not a contract or even show that there is a contract...

You will see as this gets exposed!!! It will qu soon

@PissedConsumer626794

What does the contract obligate you too?

I call BS. What contract are you talking about???

Advocare has none. If you sign as a distributor you get a one year membership. During that year you are by no means obligated or contracted to buy anything! There are no autoships or minimum orders.

If at the end of the year you want to renew the annual fee drops $30.

So I'm confused as to what horrific contract you were enslaved to. And secondly whose *** enough to hand over such valuable info over the phone???

View more comments (69)
Los Angeles, California

Advice and care

If you want to complain about something to be negative about everything than that is a matter of opinion.life itself is about trial and error and with moderation and study many supplements can be very helpful to a more ballanced and healthy life. One person reacts differently to certain things than another and elemental nutrition levels differ in wieght and hieght difference.It is good that you pay attention to your reactivity of your body and ask your doctor if you may be allergic to certain elements in nutrition supplements or if your levels may be unnaturally high or low. Advocare is to help.

well said! not everything works for everyone and no one makes anyone buy anything, even at a retail store that sells supplements.

If anything doesn't work for you then STOP taking it end of story! Check in w/your doctor before tying anything if u have doubt, simple as that!

West Fork, Arkansas

Supplements to 12 year olds

Recently my son went to a basketball clinic instructed by an Advocare distributor, at the end of the first day, my son was givien a packet of papers trying to get him to buy these supplements stating that if you want to be better at basketball, you need to take these supplements. I have since spoke with a doctor of nutrition and was informed that children do not need supplements for performance reasons, only a balanced diet. As far as that is concerned, the same for most adults. If anything, flinstones vitamins are a good insurance if there are any questions. Anything further should only be taken under the direction of a doctor.

:roll blatant abuse of authority to sell product!

Rochester, New York

Donate your unused unopened Advocare to me please.

I see many people have tried this Advocare, Some say its great some say it was not for them and others say its a scam. I want to try but don't have that kind of cash. so those who have product and don't want it please send it to Tearsa R @ 415 Gully Ranch ct. Dickinson T.X. 77539 , I will post all info and pics to show results if any. I say lets put this Company to the test..I am Ready. I will stick to the Product. I wonder if this product or any other really works?, then why does this company or any other let anyone be a distributor?. I believe that a person claiming weight loss from a product should be able to prove there loss, I believe that companies that let you buy in as a distributor are scams and are out for your money. Why on earth would they let you pay 200.00 or more allow you to lie your way in to other sales if there not even sure it works for you??? MONEY....No company has a 100% weight loss result. I say Prove the weight loss ....then become eligible for distributor , after all nothing is better than walking talking advertisement, I'm just saying lets be truthful about it. So ADVOCARE how well do you believe in your product??? Ill try you challenge, I just wont pay for a product or sell one Unless I know it worked for me. Tearsa R @ 415 gully ranch ct. Dickinson T.X. 77539

So hows did this work for you?

I am mailing you something, *** I may even pay u a visit sometime.

I second "Anon"!

I'm a Dickinson girl (til I moved to Austin for college, marriage & all that BS).....NEVER post your home address......NEVER, NEVER, NEVER.....

Hi Teresa, if you are still interested in Advocare I can help you. You can contact me at alemtzchapa@***.com

You really shouldn't openly post your home address like that.

Tearsa, I would be happy to send some samples to you if you would like. If you know someone who uses the products and is happy, you should feel confident in trusting what they say about what the products have done for them.

Please let me know if you are interested. I love them and am happy to help others. If the business opportunity is for you, fine. If not, that's fine too.

I usually just tell people I want them to know what I have and what they could have as well, and they can let me know when or IF they're ever interested in finding out more information. :)

@PissedConsumer561120

by the way, here is my contact information in case you are interested:678-294-**** (text)

Houston, Texas
You have a distributor Tifan Cox of Checotah Oklahoma who is a convicted felony child abuser in 2006 she was going by the name Tifani Ballard she attempted to kill her then 17 month old daughter by beating her beyond recognition i cant believe a family oriented company...

Look people i dont know why this cant be dropped it hurt our family deeply we are concentrating on keeping this child healthy and happy please just leave it alone smdh

Itasca, Illinois