I am preparing an article for a well-known national publication on Advocare, the health and wellness multi-level marketing company. If you would like to share your experiences -- positive or negative -- about the company's products and business strategy, please contact me at email@example.com.
I am hoping to speak with current or former executives, distributors and retail customers, who can speak about the quality of Advocare's products, and the effectiveness of the company's stated mission to help people earn significant additional income and eliminate personal debt.
The information you share will be regarded as anonymous unless you express otherwise.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Nutritional Supplements
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I started AdvoCare Jan 1 went thru the cleanse part.Wasnt getting the energy people were talking about.Than I started the second phase was three days into it than wam I..."
- "Waste of time and money DO NOT GO TO FARMINGTON CONNECTICUT HAIR CLUB THEY LIE LIE LIE AND ALL IT IS IS WIGS AND THE HAIR QUALITY IS NOT GOOD..."
- "They have been stealing pictures of people who use Beachbody products and using them to sell their own. Advocare is a scam!!..."
- "I ordered flowers for my mother, for Mother's Day. I picked the prettiest and best that I could find online. Trusting that they will be as beautiful as they are..."
- "We had our house painted a grey/blue color in April 2013. The company we used (Best Value Home Improvements) used Behr paint on the exterior shingles of our house...."
- "I deposited $100 at the Oakland Chinatown HSBC ATM. I took a little long to gather the 5 twenty dollar bills, when I finally put the cash in the slot,..."
- "Avoid these frauds. On their website: "Solid Gold Reputation – That’s How ABC Seamless Rolls And we do it all. When you have our home products installed, we don’t send out..."
- " My experience with Move U Right was horrendous. The mover, who did not identify himself despite me introducing myself and shaking his hand, was extremely rude. He showed up..."
- "Wayfair is becoming well known for advertising items at the wrong price, taking the order, taking payment and giving a delivery date then saying oops made a mistake and reneging..."