Advocare - Had a severe allergic reaction
My son turned me on to this stuff and I was very excited about it as I have been looking to lose weight and feel good.I spent 200 on products and becoming a distributor, however was absolutly not planning on spending that much money, but hey, who can put a price on health.
I went and spent another $50 on food that I could eat. Well, my first day of a cleansing I felt very sick to my stomache. I tried to eat something but felt worse after I ate food. I wound up throwing up.
That my friends was just the beginning of my day from ***. Next thing I knew, I was not able to breath and my face felt hot. I had a friend take me to the ER however she had to call an ambulance to pick me up as my breathing was getting worse. When the ambulance finally arrived, my blood pressure and oxygen levels had dropped dangerously low.
They had to put an IV and pump me with medication to stabalize me before they could transport me to the hospital. Long story short, Advocare cost me an ambulance ride (I have not even recieved the bill for this yet), a $100 ER copay and another $50 for medications because now I have to carry an epi pen. Bottom line, I had a severe allergic reaction to something in the products. I have NEVER been allergic to anything my whole life, I did nothing different that day, and I have had allergy tests for the basic stuff, such as food, chemical etc all negative.
Call it what you want, say what you want, but something in their product almost cost me my life. I am only saying this as I feel it is VERY important to research a product before you rush out and buy it. My son is still excited about this product and the upline he works with are really nice people. I feel it is my duty to warn all folks to research and see your doctor before taking ANY product that is not regulated by the FDA.
I feel the distributors should take the responsibilty to encourage anyone talking the product to see a doctor before starting any diet program. I do not blame the people who see advocare, I blame the company for not encouraging their dealers to give warnings before talking products. This should be true for any and all companies, not just Advocare. My next step is to contact this company and hopefully get some sort of reimbursement for all this.
Please don't tell me that it "had to be something else." I read the article on the person who had a stroke, believe me, the only thing different I did that day was take this product. Please Please Please!!
take percautions before taking any supplement.Thank yu for your time1066390b review #337210
You may also like
- "I went online to order the product as we used it before. It says pick your fragrance. Mango okay. I ordered three and my confirmation said three in Mint. To..."
- "They have been stealing pictures of people who use Beachbody products and using them to sell their own. Advocare is a scam!!..."
- "Christy McCann (a.k.a. Christy-Rocket McCann) was found guilty in a Concord (Country Costa County) court of law of fraudulently selling a 21.5 inch computer monitor, which was advertised by her..."
- "Rosner was hired to correctly install a clutch in my car. Not only did they in-correctly install said clutch they made numerious mistakes in the process and could not repair..."
- "We ended up with a Thai au pair who spoke minimal English, then proceeded to use her days off soliciting men on the Internet. Beware of this company at the..."
- "EXTREME WARNING!!! This evil, hideous vet named Mark Nunez has done something bad to our pet behind the doors to make him sick (either gave him some improper medication or..."
- "I WAS IS AN ACCIDENT ABOUT 3 YRS AGO AND THIS SHOP CALLED WREN BODY CENTER DID THE REPAIR, I RECENTLY BOUGHT NEW TIRES AND THE TIRES WORE OUT IN..."
- "found some chairs I was looking for at affordable seating. Saved over 200 dollars to have it shipped to a business address as opposed to a residence. I'm ok with..."
- "According to the St of WA Office of Insurance Commissioner Mike Kreidler: Even though the NYL policy did not provide a minimum guaranteed fixed interest rate, it..."