Advocare - Had a severe allergic reaction
My son turned me on to this stuff and I was very excited about it as I have been looking to lose weight and feel good.I spent 200 on products and becoming a distributor, however was absolutly not planning on spending that much money, but hey, who can put a price on health.
I went and spent another $50 on food that I could eat. Well, my first day of a cleansing I felt very sick to my stomache. I tried to eat something but felt worse after I ate food. I wound up throwing up.
That my friends was just the beginning of my day from ***. Next thing I knew, I was not able to breath and my face felt hot. I had a friend take me to the ER however she had to call an ambulance to pick me up as my breathing was getting worse. When the ambulance finally arrived, my blood pressure and oxygen levels had dropped dangerously low.
They had to put an IV and pump me with medication to stabalize me before they could transport me to the hospital. Long story short, Advocare cost me an ambulance ride (I have not even recieved the bill for this yet), a $100 ER copay and another $50 for medications because now I have to carry an epi pen. Bottom line, I had a severe allergic reaction to something in the products. I have NEVER been allergic to anything my whole life, I did nothing different that day, and I have had allergy tests for the basic stuff, such as food, chemical etc all negative.
Call it what you want, say what you want, but something in their product almost cost me my life. I am only saying this as I feel it is VERY important to research a product before you rush out and buy it. My son is still excited about this product and the upline he works with are really nice people. I feel it is my duty to warn all folks to research and see your doctor before taking ANY product that is not regulated by the FDA.
I feel the distributors should take the responsibilty to encourage anyone talking the product to see a doctor before starting any diet program. I do not blame the people who see advocare, I blame the company for not encouraging their dealers to give warnings before talking products. This should be true for any and all companies, not just Advocare. My next step is to contact this company and hopefully get some sort of reimbursement for all this.
Please don't tell me that it "had to be something else." I read the article on the person who had a stroke, believe me, the only thing different I did that day was take this product. Please Please Please!!
take percautions before taking any supplement.Thank yu for your timereview #337210
You may also like
- "I used the self tanner by arbonne as directed. I had the worst reaction. I've never had any bad reactions to self tanners from any other company. My eyes swelled...."
- "I started using Cover Girl Bombshell Volume Mascara about 2 months ago, I do not use mascara everyday. This is the only mascara I've used during this two month..."
- "My experience with Cindy Crawford's meaningful beauty was a great journey, i Love how it makes my appearance youthful @ refreshing, the way it naturally should be without having to..."
- "My poor son! He's devastated. He was offered a "free fix"...but all that will do is make him bald. So angry. ..."
- " Anonymous to Anonymous 4 minutes ago #985175 In response to the Manager's response. She was very rude..I showed her many pictures of the service provided. The manager was..."
- "I bought an A/C Compressor and when I got it, it was missing parts that should be with it to function in my car. It was missing a pressure switch..."
- "Over a month ago I bought an herbal product from the company called VITAGLO. I paid in advance with Paypal, but I never got the product or the refund I requested. I have..."
- "I decided to sell a brand new Louis Vuitton bag with original receipt (originally priced at $2800) to Hollywood Glam Consignment, which is a consignment store I found on instagram..."
- "1..............they have posted lies and slanderous as well as mis leading information about their competitors. they claim to be 1 of 2 of the ONLY licensed & certified Hoarder Cleaners..."