• show-popup

Product / Service Muscle Fuel
Location Colorado Springs, Colorado
Category Fitness Centers
Views 363

I was skeptical at first, but this stuff really works. I do not get out of breath, my muscles do not fatigue and I do not bonk!!!

-The O2 Gold is amazing for breathing
-The Muscle fuel keeps my muscles from fatiging
-The Rehydrate and Arginine Extreme can be used for long rides, keeping you from bonking
-The Post Workout Recovery is great to help you recover ready for the next days workout

Tom Edwards
send me an email with any questions at tome@maddogcolorado.com
I will send you a free sample of any of these products
or
come visit my at my booth at the Triple-Bypass Bike Race. 2fff11a

Comments (5) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Sep 01, 2011
sounds like a crock. Eat a balance meal save chemicals for cleaning carpets not your insides! It's common sense people.
Reply to Rosegb

Apr 29, 2011
I completely agree!!!! Ive never felt so good in my training with NO side effects at all!
Reply to Brenda

Apr 29, 2011
Reply to Brenda

Sep 16, 2010
Muscle fatigue can be defined as a decrease in the force-generating ability of a muscle resulting from recent activity.[4,9]
So you're sayng Muscle Fuel increases the force generating ability of particular muscles, even after recent activity? LOL Doesn't the force generating ability do that??
Reply to AlanJ

Sep 09, 2010
:grin I agree! The sports performance products are fantastic! World-class stuff!
Reply to Dr. K

Read next Advocare complaint

Excessive Refund processing

Attended a meeting and decided to purchase products.Distributorship gets you a 20% discount.I was ad...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Advocare.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug