They sing you up, place big orders on your account so they get a bonus, It may work for some people, but if you use the same product every day (that has atificial flavor and food dye that are terible for you body) its bad.Just like anything you need a balance.
Start a healthy diet, eat good, fruits, vegtables, grain's ect. If you want to help people help them for free ( its called charity or just help them without them handing you thier wallet!) pyrmid scam!!!
It has split some of my family apart becuse they are not interested, no there selling makeup?Yeah energy drink and makeup, thats the wierdest two none realated things Ive heard of, they just want your money...GO ORGANIC!!!!review #237670
You may also like
- "Bought a No No Pro. Try it free for 60 days it says...yeah right. Try to return this thing when you find out it doesn't work and watch the games..."
- "Got my Instyler about four years ago. I was excited and couldn't wait to use it. Do not use it anymore. Due to the first few weeks after using it,..."
- "I had this hair installed Saturday 3/17/2012 and it looks so bad that I am taking it out as soon as possible. First of all I am highly upset and..."
- "Nice that Petco has helped some get service dogs, but my service dog Doggie was injured at a Petco and now cannot work. I have been left without a working..."
- "I ordered a 'like new' refurbished pool from them in May 2014. It had been set up at a car dealership sale with a couple of floaties in it..."
- "bought to cover my boat. First rain storm cover collopsed the little pegs pulled out of the ground. I reset the post and tied them to trees to hold the..."
- "Unfortunately most of the girls on here are scams this happened to me last night as well buy a girl named Marissa using 858-242-6401 as her number as..."
- "I had a profile on pof and was all going well then for some reason the other day it logged me out and won't let me log back in was..."
- "Yes, my name is Lynda Jackson. And first of all I want you to know that Olive Garden is my most favorite restaurant.. My husband and I eat there..."