They sing you up, place big orders on your account so they get a bonus, It may work for some people, but if you use the same product every day (that has atificial flavor and food dye that are terible for you body) its bad.Just like anything you need a balance.
Start a healthy diet, eat good, fruits, vegtables, grain's ect. If you want to help people help them for free ( its called charity or just help them without them handing you thier wallet!) pyrmid scam!!!
It has split some of my family apart becuse they are not interested, no there selling makeup?Yeah energy drink and makeup, thats the wierdest two none realated things Ive heard of, they just want your money...GO ORGANIC!!!!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a wig from this website ewigsna.com on 9/10/15 received it on 9/14/2015, the minute I removed the wig from the package I knew immediately that the wig was..."
- "Most people think about famous models long and tall completely blond. We all love the long legged women but completely European feels boring, but what about Kate Moss. Most people..."
- "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..."
- "Ordered 3 cherry trees 2 were fine the third is a 6' Stick with absolutely no branches and customer service tell me its just dormant and I will have to wait..."
- "Our 2008 Itasca Navion MH by Winnebago, which we purchased new, has a propane tank, as you can see by the accompanying images, that is disintegrating and putting our lives..."
- "Looking at boards on Pinterest today, under "Gift ideas", I found a item that Paula R pinned. It was an item called "Dysfunctional Party Lights" made from prescription medicine..."
- "I ordered the 'stunning pink lilies' for my partners grandmother funeral. Pink was her favorite color. Once the flowers arrived they were not pink at all. They were spring yellow...."
- "I chocked on several sharp pieces of bone and cartilage in Panera's turkey bravo sandwich in their Westborough, Massachusetts location. Worst dining experience I have ever had in my life...."
- "Hi, I am customer. I actually brought few items worth $32.74. Brought from Karla and never received any items or call or email. Worst thing she never put any information..."