Advocare? No bad ingredients?
Someone on here said Advocare had only all natural, great ingredients.
I am not for or against, however, after reading labels I notice artificial flavors and sucralose.
Artificial ingredients mean chemically altered. Maybe just minutely, but still altered. Call the company, ask them what type of artificial ingredients they use and just what is in them.
Sucralose is sugar, or was once upon a time, until some chemist decided to molecularly change it and add the same chlorine they use in swimming pools to it. Please check every company's ingredients.
This is the only way to challenge the FDA.review #145228
You may also like
- "I ordered a bag of $100 face value dimes and it came in paper rolls. Upon opening these rolls for review I found 17 or 20 rolls had 2-4 similar..."
- "I received an email stating an iMac for $19.99 as the advertised price, then you go to the website and it's much more. This is false advertising! From..."
- "Jason Brouwer (President) and his siding/roofing company, "The Gopher Company Inc." were summonsed to appear in Hennepin County's Fourth Judicial District Court for neglectful subcontracting of our Albertville home replacement..."
- "This company is a joke. They took weeks to send my order of a blue and grey car seat canopy and when it finally arrived it was missing threads, sewen..."
- "DO NOT ORDER FLOWERS FROM THIS COMPANY! I live in Arizona and ordered flowers online from Avas for my niece who had surgery in and was in the hospital..."
- "This is very upsetting and I'm getting sick of it I work next to a Starbucks and now I'm getting the feeling that they take advantage of my money went..."
- "I purchased this bag of wild Bird seed and am very upset with all the sand in it! If you take out the sand how much really does the bag..."
- "I purchased Vectra from our Vet because they claimed that it was superior to Frontline and is the only product they carry now. It is also more expensive. ..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."