Advocare? No bad ingredients?
Someone on here said Advocare had only all natural, great ingredients.
I am not for or against, however, after reading labels I notice artificial flavors and sucralose.
Artificial ingredients mean chemically altered. Maybe just minutely, but still altered. Call the company, ask them what type of artificial ingredients they use and just what is in them.
Sucralose is sugar, or was once upon a time, until some chemist decided to molecularly change it and add the same chlorine they use in swimming pools to it. Please check every company's ingredients.
This is the only way to challenge the FDA.d4acb7e review #145228
You may also like
- "Extremely disappointed with their rude attitude! So, I guess their policy is your NOT going to buy to get out of their stores?? I was shopping for a hot tub..."
- "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..."
- "They have been stealing pictures of people who use Beachbody products and using them to sell their own. Advocare is a scam!!..."
- "There are no words to explain how of a RIP OFF this guy really is. I had him as an Attorney about 9 months ago, and it was the worst..."
- "Very bad experience get charge d 1000 £ for this ..."
- "Bought this tshirt last week. Wore it the first time and got it washed and it tore off. *** quality. ..."
- "Michael J Sales of American Auto Shipping, Automobile Shipping Quotes (ASQ), M2 Reeves, etc. is widely known as the cockiest shadeball lead provider in the industry. But his racket is..."
- "My husband couldnt recall the accident being he was knocked unconcoius,he was sighted neg 2 police stated he fell asleep.I knew this was wrong I heard the snap.After sideswiping a..."
- "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..."