Advocare? No bad ingredients?
Someone on here said Advocare had only all natural, great ingredients.
I am not for or against, however, after reading labels I notice artificial flavors and sucralose.
Artificial ingredients mean chemically altered. Maybe just minutely, but still altered. Call the company, ask them what type of artificial ingredients they use and just what is in them.
Sucralose is sugar, or was once upon a time, until some chemist decided to molecularly change it and add the same chlorine they use in swimming pools to it. Please check every company's ingredients.
This is the only way to challenge the FDA.review #145228
You may also like
- "I feel that I am the fool for trusting but this chic played me from the beginning she said that she needed me to buy a card to refill her..."
- "Extremely disappointed with their rude attitude! So, I guess their policy is your NOT going to buy to get out of their stores?? I was shopping for a hot tub..."
- "I received an email stating an iMac for $19.99 as the advertised price, then you go to the website and it's much more. This is false advertising! From..."
- "This company is a joke. They took weeks to send my order of a blue and grey car seat canopy and when it finally arrived it was missing threads, sewen..."
- "This is very upsetting and I'm getting sick of it I work next to a Starbucks and now I'm getting the feeling that they take advantage of my money went..."
- "DO NOT ORDER FLOWERS FROM THIS COMPANY! I live in Arizona and ordered flowers online from Avas for my niece who had surgery in and was in the hospital..."
- "I got a large docker spinner for Christmas. On the second trip the airline handlers ripped off on wheel. I am still looking for eplacement parts. The..."
- "My husband found the Roca labs site while doing a weight loss search, you see I was ready to have gastric bypass surgery and he was afraid of what could..."
- "I just financed a Samsung Galaxy S6 that is about $700. The girl at the store said my payments would be $40 every 2 weeks which is fine. The very..."