Advocare? No bad ingredients?
Someone on here said Advocare had only all natural, great ingredients.
I am not for or against, however, after reading labels I notice artificial flavors and sucralose.
Artificial ingredients mean chemically altered. Maybe just minutely, but still altered. Call the company, ask them what type of artificial ingredients they use and just what is in them.
Sucralose is sugar, or was once upon a time, until some chemist decided to molecularly change it and add the same chlorine they use in swimming pools to it. Please check every company's ingredients.
This is the only way to challenge the FDA.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "It may be a coincedence but I kinda doubt it .... Albany and Brooklyn are like two hours from each other ... I find it hard to believe that someone..."
- "In June of 2014, we ordered a UTV for $3275. It was never mentioned on their site (terrible by the way) that it required welding and assembly. We were unable..."
- "I just ordered a dvd from CCNow a division of Snorrason ehf. Last of the Dogmen dvd, $10.00 plus $3.95 shipping. I have checked my balance and they have taken..."
- "This is very upsetting and I'm getting sick of it I work next to a Starbucks and now I'm getting the feeling that they take advantage of my money went..."
- "DO NOT ORDER FLOWERS FROM THIS COMPANY! I live in Arizona and ordered flowers online from Avas for my niece who had surgery in and was in the hospital..."
- "This company is a joke. They took weeks to send my order of a blue and grey car seat canopy and when it finally arrived it was missing threads, sewen..."
- "To: Garnier President and C.E.O. This specific Garnier product is etremely dangerous and life treathning. It seems the chemical compound doses mixing diffrent each time. Each box chemical doses mixing are different...."
- "Ive had many ad experiences with usps. With all the drone craze going on in our country, i picked up on the hobby. This requires order after order of..."
- "I ordered 18 pink roses to be delivered to a patient that had a mastectomy. The item delivered was just a simple bouquet they called a "smiles" bouquet and..."