Advocare? No bad ingredients?
Someone on here said Advocare had only all natural, great ingredients.
I am not for or against, however, after reading labels I notice artificial flavors and sucralose.
Artificial ingredients mean chemically altered. Maybe just minutely, but still altered. Call the company, ask them what type of artificial ingredients they use and just what is in them.
Sucralose is sugar, or was once upon a time, until some chemist decided to molecularly change it and add the same chlorine they use in swimming pools to it. Please check every company's ingredients.
This is the only way to challenge the FDA.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Jo-Ann doesn't care about their customers! I saw flannel on sale at $2.99 a yard (regularly $6.99). I am not one for buying online, so I called the Jo-Ann closest..."
- "If you are reading this report and you have used Yaya Maria of OrishaAshe.com, then you already know you didn’t see any results. You lost a lot of money and..."
- "I received an email stating an iMac for $19.99 as the advertised price, then you go to the website and it's much more. This is false advertising! From..."
- "It's quite funny how you claim that you care about what goes wrong in your company but when a problem or a complaint is bought to your attention you don't..."
- "This company is a joke. They took weeks to send my order of a blue and grey car seat canopy and when it finally arrived it was missing threads, sewen..."
- "I purchased a new Fuzion 422 when I went to pick it up I found that a gasket would not stay in the window in the living room. When I..."
- "I can't even begin to explain how disgusted I am. We bought a carton of mint chocolate chip. I'm eating some and start chewing on something strange. I pulled it..."
- "Coffee maker stopped brewing mid way left 5 cup of water. Wouldn't empty out like normal. This is the second issue with mr coffee products..."
- "Macon,Ga bad customer service need to Learn that customers keep the business going!!..."