Advocare hidden no return policy
I just bought over $450 of product from Advocare, and when disappointed with it, was just told that there is no return. This must by how they make their money -- once you buy a product, they will never give you your money back.
My distributor was supposed to tell me this. My bad for not checking out all the details first. I assumed that the product could be returned, because most things are returnable.
The product is the 24 day challenge. The herbal cleanse is gross -- completely grainy, and made me want to gag.
The customer service rep was also misleading. She kept saying I could return the products, but then she said that really it was an exchange. It just reinforces all the negative stereotypes about multi-level marketing.123aadd9 review #226809
You may also like
- "Do not go to LA Fitness, the place is never kept clean. Their is mold, algae, rust, and mildew everywhere. The ventilation system never works and it is a major..."
- "I have requested for two weeks now for a warranty return from Icon Health & Fitness Co. I received a damage Pro form 690 LT on delivery from Amazon and..."
- "I am so happy with Advocare! I have lost 54lbs since January! No problem with the distributors, I am a distributor myself so contact me if you want to change..."
- "an employee of anytime fittness placed an advertisment flier on my windshield. i called the number posted on the flier to address my concern over not being able to remove..."
- "This supposed to increased my Credit score, not the opposite. They reported me to the creditors, to 90 days been late, no only been late not once, but three times,..."
- "DON'T EVER WASTE YOUR TIME EVEN LOOKING AT THIS CAR PLACE THERE VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. THEY RE SELL YOU A CAR THAT WILL BREAK DOWN WITH IN 4 WEEK A..."
- "After I took my dog to banfield midtown Miami to get neutered his sack got swollen to the size of a baseball I went back to the vet they gave..."
- "Suzanne Marotti is a sociopath that does not care for the property rights of others. She and her family have stolen from the inheritance of her brother, James Jones (Clearwater,..."
- "Rooms to Go is terrible. We have had 3 bad experiences now and I will tell you this will be the last one. Here was our problem: our last..."
- "This company is a joke. They took weeks to send my order of a blue and grey car seat canopy and when it finally arrived it was missing threads, sewen..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "I have ACN internet services, one is high speed internet. Last year we were Videotron customers. Now, now use ACN-branded Videotron internet. Videotron technicians came to make the switch after..."