I think it is SO funny that people complain about AdvoCare just because they didn't follow the success system and they did not follow the instructions on the 24 Day Challenge.
Every person that I have revealed the product to has lost at least 10 lbs on the Challenge and people need to realize that it isn't a quick fix, it is a lifestyle change.
If you want a quick fix or cannot follow instructions, don't use AdvoCare or put the company down because you don't know how to follow instructions or read labels or have enough will power to get to the body you want.
AdvoCare builds FIT people, not skinny people.. so don't try to bad mouth AdvoCare just because you cheated on your diet!!!review #230290
You may also like
- "They have been stealing pictures of people who use Beachbody products and using them to sell their own. Advocare is a scam!!..."
- "I signed up for the monthly unlimited spray tan for $39.99 a month (as advertised on their store front) Pic below as evidence. The 2nd month they charged me $49.99,..."
- "I bought my Magic Massage Ultra from the Enovative Technologies LLC booth in a Dallas trade show for $400 ( Can be found on Living Social for $20 ***..."
- "This employee tori Williams should be fired for take pictures of customers business and posting them of Facebook and talking *** about them and also her friends talking *** too..."
- "I hate this company. They have the POOREST service ever. Go UPS if you must use a parcel delivery service. Fed Ex employees don't give a ***, and they leave..."
- "MANTHISSITESUCKS.com singsnapsucks2.com Malicious and Libelous Activity Internethttp://www.ripoffreport.com/questionable-activities/manthissitesucks-com/manthissitesucks-com-singsnaps-68fad.htm3Author3Consumer0Employee/Owner Report DetailsMANTHISSITESUCKS.com1902 Pueble Drive Internet United States of AmericaPhone: 9514913283Web: www.singsnapsucks2.com/Category: Questionable Activities Arbitrate Set the record straight! Singsnapsucks2.com changed to MANTHISSITESUCKS.com is..."
- "They used to have a D rating and now they are not accredited. must have something to do with OrangeLake resorts buyiNg them out overnight amd not telling anyone. Do..."
- "I purchased this dining room Marble table and chairs set from Uniquities Furniture about six months ago.. This table is very heavy and has never been moved since delivered and..."
- "A relative of mine sent her priceless and irreplaceable antique China to my husband and me. The boxes that came in were banged up pretty bad. When we opened it,..."