I think it is SO funny that people complain about AdvoCare just because they didn't follow the success system and they did not follow the instructions on the 24 Day Challenge.
Every person that I have revealed the product to has lost at least 10 lbs on the Challenge and people need to realize that it isn't a quick fix, it is a lifestyle change.
If you want a quick fix or cannot follow instructions, don't use AdvoCare or put the company down because you don't know how to follow instructions or read labels or have enough will power to get to the body you want.
AdvoCare builds FIT people, not skinny people.. so don't try to bad mouth AdvoCare just because you cheated on your diet!!!review #230290
You may also like
- "Worst hair you could ever buy. Hair sheds and tangle excessively and looks greasy. Did not even stand up to one wash. The worst ever. Don't waste your money and..."
- "I needed a new Nova rollator and my doctor filled out the necessary paperwork so Medicare & my supplemental insurance would pay for it. When it arrived I was moving..."
- "OMG LADIES DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW WHO THEYE ARE ... THEY WONT CUMMUNICATE WITH YOU ON ANY TYPE OF LEVEL.... SO I RDERED MY HAIR..."
- "I had neglected my teeth for years and my smile looked like I chewed rocks. They were all broken and decayed, and I looked so bad that the girls all..."
- "We purchased and paid over $15K for Kraftmaid kitchen cabinets. Long story short - it was over 18 months ago - we've had SEVEN!(7) replacement sets of doors and..."
- "This employee tori Williams should be fired for take pictures of customers business and posting them of Facebook and talking *** about them and also her friends talking *** too..."
- "Complain › EXTENDED ARMS CLEANING CONTRACTORS.... NIGHTMARE!!!! Deviant business practices liars slander ‹ › 1..............they have posted lies and slanderous as..."
- "The worst product ever. Only 2 year after professional did the job the paint is peeling and some boards are now rotted where it peeled. Waste of lots of money..."
- "I went to my local mcd at a truck stop just south of salisbury nc oa I85. This morning I ordered a gravy bis. With the gravy on the..."