AdvoCare Complaints

Issue not resolved
Apr 02, 2011
review #230290

I think it is SO funny that people complain about AdvoCare just because they didn't follow the success system and they did not follow the instructions on the 24 Day Challenge.

Every person that I have revealed the product to has lost at least 10 lbs on the Challenge and people need to realize that it isn't a quick fix, it is a lifestyle change.

If you want a quick fix or cannot follow instructions, don't use AdvoCare or put the company down because you don't know how to follow instructions or read labels or have enough will power to get to the body you want.

AdvoCare builds FIT people, not skinny people.. so don't try to bad mouth AdvoCare just because you cheated on your diet!!!

c10bb27
Had an experience with Advocare?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Samk

May 19, 2012

I find all these comments funny.. I've read through and done the research on these product. I have seen positive effects of advocare that's why I'm trying it... And before anyone would like to call me ignorant I would like to state that i have always been an active person but due to steriods(from being asthmatic) and a crappy diet I have put on more weight then healthy. Ww DOESN'T work for everyone... Doing the diets yourself DOESN'T always work.... This is a great program for some people... If you DON'T want to use it or try it then don't... Your life your decision but don't make people feel like *** because they chose to do something that would work for them....

Research?

Mar 12, 2013 Murfreesboro, Tennessee

If you people actually did any research none of you would be using Advocare! The stuff is full of man made, synthetic, chemicals. Y'all need to check out the Facebook group "Advocare:the truth".

Motivated

May 19, 2012

Missy, there is no reason to assume all disgruntled individuals that have used this product are "the fat people". Those "fat people" could possibly be future clientele. People are going to have opinions. As a distributor for this product,rather than be extremely defensive and lash out, you should share your success story and motivate future consumers. I am of the "fat people" clan whom has used Advocare in the past. I have been thoroughly pleased with my weight loss and improved health. After marriage and children, I again am using Advocare to assist me in my diet regime. After a couple of days of taking MNS,I have noticed an increase in energy that has helped me through my workdays and evening workouts. I am not looking for that "over the top" body, I am creating a heathier one.

I hate fatty

Dec 26, 2012

Motivated you fat cow. No wonder you husband cheats

Firm Believer

May 11, 2012

sorry Frank, but Missy is right! Its no longer quality its quantity in the food market, look at all the chemicals used to mass produce products and mature them as fast as possible! so they can get multiple crops or quicken there investment buy getting them to slaughter quicker... and Chris, you are so full of ***! 50 lbs in 17 days? did you copy that from the guy who posted on the body from Vi? or are you him? dip s***!

Firm Believer

May 11, 2012

Advocare truely changed my life forever! This product is legit! In order to be the best, you have to use the best! The background, The people who put there names behind the name, speaks volumes! I am still within my 24 day challenge, at day 10 I had lost 7.5 inches and 13.5 lbs! I have been battling back pain for the last 12 years at best a 4 out of 10 the docs said, its the best its gonna get. 8 days into my challenge I was pain free and still pain free!!! I will be forever grateful to Advocare! and the people who got me started! You not only lose weight, shed inches, feel Amazing, but more so, you become Healthy!! I am a proud user, and distributor of Advocare, and the products ARE for everyone! Your body will thank you! and on a note to the ones being neg. towards our product... either you are going on hear-say from people who chose not to follow the program, or people who dont have the will power to keep there hands out of the junk food and away from there mouth! or they are the ones buying from places like ebay where all they get is the product and no info on how to use it! These are the people bad mouthing Advocare people like this, you will fail! and its nobodies fault but your own!!

Notimportant

Apr 04, 2012

I tried the 24 day challenge. I feel great. Altough I do not have wait to lose, it was a great kick start to a summer work out and I feel much more lean and tone. As for ending up in the hospital due to dehydration?.. the guide clearly tells you that you should being drinking large amounts of water to move the products through your body for best results. My advisor recommended drinking atleast a half gallon a day. In order to be successful it is necessary to read the directions.

Hey gurl

Mar 19, 2012

Advocare works, I lost 10lbs on the 24day challenge and I didn't even exorcize or follow it EVERY day, I totally slipped some cake into it, and I'm not sorry either. My wife did the challenge and she lost 18lbs. Shes also a type one diabetic. How the *** you got a low blood sugar is beyond me because most diabetics on this system feel the best they've ever felt and have no issues with it. It actually corrected her blood sugar after taking the shakes in the morning, its all about following the diet and snacking healthy and appropriately, rice cakes with some peanut butter were good snacks, preserves instead of jelly. Its not a hard diet you just have to find good alternative foods. and if you actually incorporate exorcize then you'll lose more...the cheaper route is doing a cleanse, MNS and spark...and if you want to eat *** foods, get the carb plus...there *** works. Try it at least.

Cardiology Concern

Mar 17, 2012

I can't say that the 24 day challenge is good or bad. My husband lost several pounds on the challenge but I had to quit during the cleanse. I have a HUGE concern with Advocare and cardiology patients. If you have cardiology health problems, PLEASE consult a physician before doing the challenge. I, unfortunately, did not and I regret it. My fault. It works for some and not for others. If you are in good physical shape, then go for it. It is truly all about healthful changes in diet. The challenge works great for many people because probably before the challenge they were not eating as healthy. Not all but some. It really makes you aware of healthy changes. But - the same can be said of many highly recommended diet plans like WW where they focus on food awareness and healthy eating (lifestyle)changes that can be sustained. It is all a personal choice but I can't fully endorse it since I feel you should be getting most of your vitamins and nutrients from your food, i.e. you need to eat better!

Fat People

Mar 16, 2012

@Missy Hughs

How Funny. Your comment was probably written be a *** *** who uses her body to manipulate people and needs a reality check... While this may be inaccurate, it doesn't feel good to be insulted. Some of us fatties actually live/eat healthy to no avail. Even dieting (without cheating) as well as hard daily workouts and nutrients didn't give me an "over the top" body. Believe it or not, everyone is built differently. You were (presumably) blessed with good looks, while I was gifted with a good mind.

The point I am trying to make is that you don't need to insult the people AdvoCare didn't work for (be it their choices, or their genetic makeup). I am on the 24-day Challenge and am not really noticing a ton of change, and I've been taking even extra steps such as not flavoring things (water or food) in fear of putting on something bad.

P.S. Do you really think it's a good idea to insult people when you are a distributor of AdvoCare? Probably not.

chris

Mar 06, 2012 Bacau, Bacau

Oh, it works alright! I followed their success plan and it worked really good, I lost 50 pounds in 17 days and ended up in the hospital dehydrated, with low blood sugar, and I am just now, 2 weeks later able to eat solid food. Oh yes, it works like a dream.

Mar 26, 2013

Chris,

Did you drink the 10 to 12 cups of water a day that is recommended in the plan? Did you talk to your sponsor about any problems you were having? Did you call customer service at all?

Fool no more

Feb 27, 2012

Advomama,

I suppose that you also believe everything you hear on late night infomercials.

Frank D.

Jan 24, 2012

Hey "Missey",

You really need to stop believing all of the lies Advocare tells you. Please post something supporting your claim that the nutritional content of foods has dropped to the point where we need vitamin supplemental in order to compensate.

Missy Hughes

Jan 24, 2012

How funny. All these negative comments are probably written by fat people. If you want to look and feel your best you have to put some money into it. Foods just don't have the nutrients they use to. If you want that over the top body then there isn't another option.
I trusted Advocare through my whole pregnancy and used the multi vitamin in place of my prenatal. It's not just about loosing weight or getting "toned" it's also about being healthy and providing your loved ones the nutrients they need to be as healthy as they can be. I am an Advocare distributor, but I'm first and foremost an Advocare product consumer.

I have an Idea

Jan 18, 2012

This is for all the people who are complaining on this site. Instead of fealing sorry for your self because you didn't get teh results you wanted due to cheating or not following the programs get some tissues and do something about it LIKE GO TO THE GYM and stop EATING ***!!!

I have an Idea

Jan 18, 2012

Rebecca1204

Jan 15, 2012

I can say both good and bad on advocare. I am only on day 4 of the cleanse but I have had such bad cramps (not menstrual) since day 2. I thought it might be getting use to the fiber drink, but I don't think that's it. I have stuck strictly to the plan, but this pain is not worth it to me. I'm going to stick it out today, and see how I feel tomorrow. If it's the same, I'm done. I'm not spending the next6 days feeling this miserable.

love it

Jan 13, 2012

I have done the challenge and lost 15 pd. I love it and the spark is the best part. Its all what u put into it!!!

JerryF

Nov 19, 2011

I think it's really funny that Advocare will beat you to death with the "best Product" and " guaranteed to work if you follow the instructions" and 'it works for me, it works for my friend, so let's get you started" messages, yet have never published a clinical trial. Noticed i said 'published'. You don't know your company as well as you think you do. Over 15 years of "best products" yet not a single study....just your neighbor's advisor telling you they work great....yea sure thing..

1-20 of 29 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.