I recently did the Advocare 24 day challenge, I would say, it worked great, so great, I ended up hospitalized.I followed the directions to the letter, and I lost 50 pounds in 17 days !!
That's right, I lost nearly 3 pounds per day on average. Since I started taking the product, I have become ill EVERYTIME I try to eat. I have vommitted boiled chicken, chicken broth, water, spark, you name it, I barfed it. Most illness and weightloss occurred between day 8 and 17.
I went to the hospital I was malnurished and severly dehydrated. I had to be given fluids and spent a week and a half after on a liquid diet. I am eating real food for the first time today, I have been off the product for 9 days, and after eating, my stomach still hurt a little; but I have not regurgitated today.
Maybe this product works for some, but for me, it caused my system to go completely out of whack!Good luck if you are taking this product, I hope you get good results and don't end up hospitalized as I did.review #302380
You may also like
- "There is a "Customer Care" number that does not help you at all. I called this morning for 2 HOURS and only got a robot that directed my call to..."
- "Don't do business with Pam Giese. She is an Advocare distributor who makes a big fat commission check at your expense. She promises you that you will make a lot..."
- "I bought a wig from this company which was not as shown and described on their internet. The wig is very sparse in depth (gaps). Also the colour..."
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "my sons 7 inch tablet battery blew up I'm not a very happy customer..."
- "Marriott is building a new hotel in North Canton Ohio using construction workers from out of the area. One local contractor was within $7000 on a $500,000 contract of a..."
- " I have been waiting for 10 weeks for Paypower to unblock my card. I want my money. Blackhawk wrote me a letter stating my dispute case has been solved..."
- "Copper Hands Half-Finger Support Gloves REVIEW - Save Your Money!! This company should be liable for false advertising and scamming people out of their hard-earned money and then shut down...."
- "My mother and I visited an Applebee's in Covington,VA. Upon being seated at a booth, I immediately noticed how nasty no flifthy the booths were. The fabric on the..."